FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I can't seem to get this to work, I pasted it into my Game Folder, but still asks me manually name the characters.
All the patch does is have your character call Emily by her assigned role, just call her Mom, Mommy, Mother, Mum or any variation thereof and you're golden.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
If you pick the NTR option you go to prom Alone and Melvin shows up also alone and goes "You know, I had a plan (Arthur), but I changed the plan, I gave myself a big dick and I'm going to seduce women with it instead of using mind control because ANDREW TATE (No joke) taught me being an Alpha is what gets you women."

Then you, alone, wallow in misery as he approaches whatever girl you want to see NTRed, right now just Emily, and then has her grind on his crotch, feel his big cock, which instantly leads to the woman falling madly in lust for him and follow him back to his room.

You then go into a crying, impotent rage at the prospect of a woman willingly fucking Melvin and run all the way to his room to witness from behind his door hidden him having a consensual BDSM kink roleplay with the woman in question, before going back to your room and cry and shit about that, which is when Alexa goes "I mean, I guess we could go back in time or something."

Anyway yes, you have to specifically pick "Melvin" for the Prom date, and to be able to pick him you have to have achieved the Z corruption levels, which again if you never done that this won't affect you.

There is a VERY SMALL explanation there that is by failing your test of character during the now non sexual enslavement prom ends on Affection Z 1, the women are now hurt and therefore more willing to fuck to Melvin over you, something the writer probably set up with Bailey asking Melvin to help her study instead in her own Corruption Z 1 once back from her own bad end where you fail your test of character, which also doesn't involve any mind control or anything, but it's still weird as shit to have the MC shit and cry like that over what is for all intent and purposes adult people having consensual sex together without even, like, bragging to him or doing supervillain shit on Melvin's part.
So all Melvin scenes have returned just without Mindcontrol?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If you pick the NTR option you go to prom Alone and Melvin shows up also alone and goes "You know, I had a plan (Arthur), but I changed the plan, I gave myself a big dick and I'm going to seduce women with it instead of using mind control because ANDREW TATE (No joke) taught me being an Alpha is what gets you women."

Then you, alone, wallow in misery as he approaches whatever girl you want to see NTRed, right now just Emily, and then has her grind on his crotch, feel his big cock, which instantly leads to the woman falling madly in lust for him and follow him back to his room.

You then go into a crying, impotent rage at the prospect of a woman willingly fucking Melvin and run all the way to his room to witness from behind his door hidden him having a consensual BDSM kink roleplay with the woman in question, before going back to your room and cry and shit about that, which is when Alexa goes "I mean, I guess we could go back in time or something."

Anyway yes, you have to specifically pick "Melvin" for the Prom date, and to be able to pick him you have to have achieved the Z corruption levels, which again if you never done that this won't affect you.

There is a VERY SMALL explanation there that is by failing your test of character during the now non sexual enslavement prom ends on Affection Z 1, the women are now hurt and therefore more willing to fuck to Melvin over you, something the writer probably set up with Bailey asking Melvin to help her study instead in her own Corruption Z 1 once back from her own bad end where you fail your test of character, which also doesn't involve any mind control or anything, but it's still weird as shit to have the MC shit and cry like that over what is for all intent and purposes adult people having consensual sex together without even, like, bragging to him or doing supervillain shit on Melvin's part.
I see your point. But yeah, as a non-ntr player i frankly couldn't care less in what happens in the ntr route. The non-ntr route works just fine with Melvin being a true villain infecting the girls with a virus that make them his slave and MC and Alexa having to come back in time to stop him and this eventually leading to the apocalypse by Ama-zone's emperess hands

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I like to see the MC win whey they deserve to win, when they actually work and develop themselves to earn it.
Hmmm...well, What then do you think both Mc and Melvin are doing?

You just passionately hate Mc because he just likes to win pussies or defend his beloved women being a nerd who had no idea what he had to face, the same goes for Melvin, who madly wants to conquer women and turn them into his whores... like then not everything agrees in your comments... :unsure:

but it’s your right to hate Mc, I stick to my opinion)))

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot v1.42
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artefacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Download links : MEGA ;

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod updated

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
I can't seem to get this to work, I pasted it into my Game Folder, but still asks me manually name the characters.
You don't need the patch anymore. You can change the names and relationships to how you want them by clicking on their picture in the "gallery" section of the calibration phases.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

I reckon llama deserves a bit of leeway here, I don't find the new corruption bad. They still maintain a decent quality, and if llama keeps this plan, there's room for adjustments.

I do agree with a few of your points however, new corruption has some quirks that I can't got into as much.

Last edited:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I reckon llama deserves a bit of leeway here, I don't find the new corruption bad. They still maintain a decent quality, and if llama keeps this plan, there's room for adjustments.

I do agree with a few of your points however, new corruption has some quirks that I can't got into as much.
Oh yeah no like, I understand why it had to happen this way due to the new policies, but I still think it's kinda against the spirit of how the plot was going before the change.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
OK, OK, I have never been one to complain, and I am not complaining here, because nevertheless I do love this game and its story, but let's face it, the Patreon policy change completely fucked over the themes and character arcs of this game, and I am not saying it lightly.

I understand the necessity by the writer to overhaul the NTR scenes, and I will stand by them till the end, because it's new content nevertheless, but to be clear, the themes of this game, of two characters who are fundamentally dark reflections of one another, are now completely flipped with a evil character who nevertheless rejects his evil designs, therefore NOT dooming the world, to have consensual sex with women he was otherwise preying upon, and a "good" character who is now incapable of accepting his loved ones, loved ones he might not even have a sexual relationship with during this loop, fucking someone else, his second best friend to boot, in a consensual manner, so much so he dooms time and starts back the loop just to stop it, therefore leading to the dark future that is Ama-Zone.

Again, this is not me complaining about the writer's decision, I understand why he had to do this to allow for NTR content, which is, historically, the most paid for content for these games, thing is, the Main Character is now completely ruined and tarnished by this decision. Have, I don't know, Lexxx still doing something fucked, like, i don't know, enslaving someone else for non sex, which is what leads to the time jump back, have Alexa say that due to this event the time loop is collapsing and reality is breaking hence why the MC has to jump back while he goes "Well, this sucks, but I guess I can live with it if she's happy and into it, I'll try to be more considerate to the other women in my life to prevent this from happening again." or shit like that.

Like, I can't believe I'm saying this, but this game was more "wholesome" and "vanilla" before the change with the mind control sex stuff, which, again, worked on a thematic level on the higher messages of the story, IE the main character using "natural" means to have women interested in him by, you know, listening to them and their needs and shit while his gremlin of a Sexbot lurks in the background being shifty and unscrewing light bulbs to start a domino effect that ends with him getting pegged, with the villain, again his dark reflection, taking a "shortcut" and using brutal and swift mind control to "take" them against their will, the perfect condemnation of the sort of House Game protagonist who does extremely shady shit to achieve his goals of fucking his or someone esle's family.

And again, love the game, love the story, the characters are funny, big fan of Steph, should have had a canon name that started with C to do the A B C D joke with her friends in the Hot squad, but again, let's face it.

The themes are now irrevocably fucked. I do want to see how it goes, and AGAIN, I understand why it had to be done, but that's how it is at least for me.
You have some good points there.

Also, thank you for positioning your feedback in a respectful way, i appreciate and want to take the time to respond. Frankly you are right on a bunch of things, Melvin is almost non evil in that loop. There is a lot of characters acting "out of character". And betrays a lot of the core themes of the game.

I am reading comments like these (sifting through a ton of shit) and taking notes when I find stuff I agree with. The emily scene in the game now should be seen as a "first draft". As I stated when releasing it, that scene was always meant to be a "pilot" to see if it was worthy of continuing the trends for other characters.

It should be known, I am not happy with that scene yet. It just needs some work, more work than I could give it in one week of trying to fix what was thrown at me. So I am going to be taking another look at it, and what to do with the other scenes that have not been replaced yet.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018

Also, thank you for positioning your feedback in a respectful way, i appreciate and want to take the time to respond. Frankly you are right on a bunch of things, Melvin is almost non evil in that loop. There is a lot of characters acting "out of character". And betrays a lot of the core themes of the game.

I am reading comments like these (sifting through a ton of shit) and taking notes when I find stuff I agree with. The emily scene in the game now should be seen as a "first draft". As I stated when releasing it, that scene was always meant to be a "pilot" to see if it was worthy of continuing the trends for other characters.

It should be known, I am not happy with that scene yet. It just needs some work, more work than I could give it in one week of trying to fix what was thrown at me. So I am going to be taking another look at it, and what to do with the other scenes that have not been replaced yet.
Controversial opinion time:

The sexbot premise is sound, the looping time travel is genius, the melodrama and bondage outfit scenes not so much, if you have to keep them, as you 100% don't want to waste existing scenes and models then you could always have Melvin do something like send the MC a dodgy email link that infects his VR googles so when he put them on it's Melvin going at Emily or Bailey or whoever. While the prom NTR scenes are different.

Take your time and think things through, and then add more Meiko.

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
Is there anyway to get around the Patreon rules by having a sort of DLC/patch to restore the more...spicy scenes? Maybe distributed via Discord to supporters or something? Or would that be flying too close to the sun?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Is there anyway to get around the Patreon rules by having a sort of DLC/patch to restore the more...spicy scenes? Maybe distributed via Discord to supporters or something? Or would that be flying too close to the sun?
Fairly sure when they went after him and paused his payments it was for things not only on his discord but also here. So if they are monitoring discord it would get seen.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Even not being a ntr player, i see by your coment and foolish's description of new set up for ntr that at least one of the biggest issues is Melvin not acting as the evil vilan he is and this weaking MC/Alexa motivations to time travel and the whole plot about stop the end of the world. So, i was think if could work if, after the ntr scene, the girl in the scene could start have second thoughts about what just happen between she and Melvin, regret what they did and reject him saying it was a mistake, a one time thing and they will never do it again. And because of this rejection, Melvin's rage arise and he come back to evil mode and use the glasses to infect the girl to make her forever belong to him. And then, because Melvin use the glasses to control the girl, MC and Alexa come back in time to try avoid it as they always do. I think this way, with Melvin slaving the girls only after the ntr scene because he want keep have sex with them, you can fit in patreon rules about consensual sex but still keep the neuro-virus control plot in the ntr route

4.50 star(s) 203 Votes