xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
how do i get to the christmas part again?, i played so many times and have every scene now. just the christmas ones are missing.
Enter the Character menu (see progresion) or try to remember at the beginning of every time loop, select MC and click christmas deco ;)

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Alright, I have a theory.

A game theory if you will.

I mentioned it once already, but it bears repeating in light of recent revelations in the new chapter.

Ask yourself something.

Why is Fem Bezos seemingly recreating Star Wars references? Order 66, the Carbonite Slabs, becoming Emperor...

Why is Steve in a Carbonite Slab? What would she gain from doing that to Steve specifically? Why is she so petty to the MC? He's but a nuisance to her, and yet she's obsessed with getting him, and his little sexbot too, so much so she trained his mom, his greatest weaknesses, to capture him.

Why is Meiko, a lesbian, so attracted to the MC specifically and only him? Why would Fem Bezos allow Mai to waste precious resources to build two Sexbots specifically for the stepston she hates and some random boy? Why would she have a tachyon detecting dogbot if the Delorean Project was to be scrapped? Why was she so adamant in stopping Mai's project Alveareum (Beehive)?

It's simple.

Everything that happened will happen again.

Fem Bezos, a blonde haired woman who wears glasses...

Is the MC.

But not just any MC.

She's the MC from a bad future where Hot Mai created a Force Femming device to turn the MC into a woman, not just any woman, a goddess to worship, only for the real Jeff Bezos and the board of directors to discover it and mess with his mind.

She is now bent on complete global saturation of Amazon, her memory of her past self spoiled and rotten, and used the Original Project Delorean to go back in time to stop the board from controlling her.

But OG Alexa can't survive the paradox, since she kills Jeff Bezos, or better yet, she kills Melvin bio father? Her own bio father? Either way, this breaks her, now stranded in the past, unable to forget, so she becomes Jeff Bezos, takes his place, and engineers a world that will lead once again to creating Alexa.

What remained of her was melted, turned into a robot dog...

That's why Meiko likes the protagonist, she can sense him being his wife, that's why Steve was in carbonite, Fem Bezos offeres him a place at her side, much like Melvin does to you, and Steve is too much of a bro and a good guy to accept it, "betraying" her, just like everyone else has.

Project Alvearum, the project to turn someone onto a Queen bee, is stopped yes...

But in the new timeline, is Fem Bezos still there?

Or is this but the start? Mai used project Alvearum on herself, she has given you your Sexbot to control you, it's starting again.

It's repeating history.

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.3 Compatible]
[Updated on 02/01/2024]

View attachment 1661476

Unlocked in this version (1.3):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
Any updates? thanks

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot v1.4
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artefacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Download links (1358 animations) : MEGA ;

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

mod updated

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hm, how can I trigger the new Mai content again? do I have to start a new playtrough ?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Take a look at the board:

It's clearly Melvin, MC and Steve
I understand what you are saying, the shapes kinda look like the boys.
But that is a time paradox, which have no logic, that's what I was saying.
If it's a paradox anything goes. Like Malvin being the son and the boss of Empress at the same time... and other weird stuff.
Two of the same entities sharing the same reality, does not make sense.
But it kinda answer why the Empress Carbonfreezed the fat friend too (Kevin? Kelvin?), like she was getting revenge on him also... but if that is true why does he not have a bot also?
That's why in my original post I said "excluding time paradoxes", too confusing... :LOL:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Alright, I have a theory.

A game theory if you will.

I mentioned it once already, but it bears repeating in light of recent revelations in the new chapter.

Ask yourself something.

Why is Fem Bezos seemingly recreating Star Wars references? Order 66, the Carbonite Slabs, becoming Emperor...

Why is Steve in a Carbonite Slab? What would she gain from doing that to Steve specifically? Why is she so petty to the MC? He's but a nuisance to her, and yet she's obsessed with getting him, and his little sexbot too, so much so she trained his mom, his greatest weaknesses, to capture him.

Why is Meiko, a lesbian, so attracted to the MC specifically and only him? Why would Fem Bezos allow Mai to waste precious resources to build two Sexbots specifically for the stepston she hates and some random boy? Why would she have a tachyon detecting dogbot if the Delorean Project was to be scrapped? Why was she so adamant in stopping Mai's project Alveareum (Beehive)?

It's simple.

Everything that happened will happen again.

Fem Bezos, a blonde haired woman who wears glasses...

Is the MC.

But not just any MC.

She's the MC from a bad future where Hot Mai created a Force Femming device to turn the MC into a woman, not just any woman, a goddess to worship, only for the real Jeff Bezos and the board of directors to discover it and mess with his mind.

She is now bent on complete global saturation of Amazon, her memory of her past self spoiled and rotten, and used the Original Project Delorean to go back in time to stop the board from controlling her.

But OG Alexa can't survive the paradox, since she kills Jeff Bezos, or better yet, she kills Melvin bio father? Her own bio father? Either way, this breaks her, now stranded in the past, unable to forget, so she becomes Jeff Bezos, takes his place, and engineers a world that will lead once again to creating Alexa.

What remained of her was melted, turned into a robot dog...

That's why Meiko likes the protagonist, she can sense him being his wife, that's why Steve was in carbonite, Fem Bezos offeres him a place at her side, much like Melvin does to you, and Steve is too much of a bro and a good guy to accept it, "betraying" her, just like everyone else has.

Project Alvearum, the project to turn someone onto a Queen bee, is stopped yes...

But in the new timeline, is Fem Bezos still there?

Or is this but the start? Mai used project Alvearum on herself, she has given you your Sexbot to control you, it's starting again.

It's repeating history.
giphy.gif

so... eventually... we gonna fuck ourselves... and birth Melvin an Mai?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes