bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
I can't get it to start is a little vague don't you think.
You might get help quicker if you provide some more information such as which OS you're on, is there a crashlog etc.
i am sorry- i dont know what information is needed. it hasnt been a problem before. i am not too computer savvy but its windows 10 and i used mega to download. thanx

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
I tryed out the new content for the transition to phase 2, and it's really great. I get that it wouldn't be a good idea to make it longer, but still i kinda regret we didn't get to see a bit more about that time period. Specificaly what is happening to the girls :sneaky:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i am sorry- i dont know what information is needed. it hasnt been a problem before. i am not too computer savvy but its windows 10 and i used mega to download. thanx
It's a start. Next thing you might want to tell us is what exactly happens when you double click the exe.
I think It's save to assume the file on Mega for windows is functional, because otherwise there would have been much more reports such as yours. Your download might be corrupted of course. Other possibility is that some sort of AV is interfering.

violentacrez

Nov 18, 2017
It's a start. Next thing you might want to tell us is what exactly happens when you double click the exe.
I think It's save to assume the file on Mega for windows is functional, because otherwise there would have been much more reports such as yours. Your download might be corrupted of course. Other possibility is that some sort of AV is interfering.
Not OP but when I start he game it gets to the are you 18 screen, I say I am then it just stops. Retrying get a can't write memory address error. Don't have the details as I decided to skip until Full version or 1.5 is available and just deleted it.

violentacrez

Nov 18, 2017
Not OP but when I start he game it gets to the are you 18 screen, I say I am then it just stops. Retrying get a can't write memory address error. Don't have the details as I decided to skip until Full version or 1.5 is available and just deleted it.
Lol. After saying that I re downloaded to get the exact error and it worked without any issues.

Reactions: PBS666

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
How many mom NTR/sharing scenes are there?? Can you tell me which one. Thanks
There is a skippable NTR scene at the end each loop, one for each girl. As such there is only one NTR scene for the mom and it's after Alexa's prom. Each girl's NTR scene is tied to the prom of the previous girl in the replay list as far as i remember.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
Finally got a chance to play through this update. Once again, that was some good shit. I'm actually engaged in the story for this game instead of just skipping through the unseen text like I do for a lot of other VNs. Also, damn, this dude LlamaMann really had Alexa fucking murk Corrupted Emily and eliminate OG Lexx's busted ass. That bitch is cold as fuck. :cool:

Looking forward to Phase 2.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
i double click the item checked as usual and the "blue spin" happens for a second then i wait and wait and nothing

1710295812190.png

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Incest patch. MC calls Emily by her relationship instead of her name. Safe for all versions, may not fix everything for newest version if not updated. If I've missed anything please post screenshots.
Before:
View attachment 1791352
After:
View attachment 1791353
It seems to not work with 1.4 Beta. I put it in the game folder like any other Renpy ipatch, and I even deleted my saves and persistent file to check if they were messing something up, but still MC keep calling her Emily after setting the relationship.
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0001.png

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I want to ask something. What is the mind control element in this game? I get it's just one element amongst many others, I just want to know what it is.
Also given it's a game about a sex bot and corruption, do you turn (or at least is currently attempting to turn) the other girls into sex bots too?

These are my two biggest questions about the game that I'd rather go in knowing, I don't mind spoilers in that regard.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
I want to ask something. What is the mind control element in this game? I get it's just one element amongst many others, I just want to know what it is.
Also given it's a game about a sex bot and corruption, do you turn (or at least is currently attempting to turn) the other girls into sex bots too?

These are my two biggest questions about the game that I'd rather go in knowing, I don't mind spoilers in that regard.
The mind control is adversarial element, not something the player is using. You're trying to stop it from happening. There's only 2 Sex Bots in the game, they're actual robots not mind controlled women.

Reactions: kzk0987
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes