NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I have no idea then. It's working for me.
Since it works for you I just figured it was MrBubu's hand holder mod's fault and I was correct. It would be nice if either of you could make the patch compatible with the mod though. I assume it's more something to do on his end than yours so I'll suggest it in his mod thread.

Last edited:

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Ok so i played this update and i didnt like it the whole fallout serious aspect of the game sucks. i liked it when it was funny and light hearted now its all cyberpunky.

YakapoALT

Mar 7, 2020
anyone's 7zip taking forever to extract latest version? I can see the extracting files changing so i know its working, but its hung at 40% 20mins in

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's also part of it. You can change the character's name, i.e. "Emily" = "Mom".
Again, that's true, but when you change Emily's name to Mom, everyone will call her that, which is even stranger. So that's why we have this patch...

Reactions: Nerro

lukebastian

May 29, 2023
Duuuuuudes! Few pages ago we were talking about the surprising effect we had when we played the first time. Some were mentionning the fact they want their memory erased to play again and feel this again. Well I guess the dev heard us or he's a total genius! This update is such a big surprise!! Okay, not that much fappable content but they play with us... oohhh they play well (the morning wake-up of the MC...) and, at the end, it's the first time I just got hyped by a story and just focused and smiled on all the process till the huge surprise with... the big loop to day 1 !!!

What a ride!! I just got so happy when the logo appeared at the end. That's what I call a cliffhanger! Alright, it's definitely my favorite game! Fun, smart, cyberpunk, time travel, amazing women, and a dedicated dev with awesome ideas! Congrats and thanks!!!

Urist McHorny

Nov 9, 2018
Does anybody know of any issues with losing progress or with persistence not working properly?
Quite often, I think mostly after restarting the game, scenes I have previously seen can no longer be skipped through with "ctrl".
I get that problem as well after each update. I assume it's the incest patch at fault

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
Again, that's true, but when you change Emily's name to Mom, everyone will call her that, which is even stranger. So that's why we have this patch...
I suggest that you revisit this feature. When you change the name settings, it clearly says
"I call her <Manual Input>"
"But everyone just calls her <Emily>" or
"But everyone else calls her <Manual Input>"
"You refer to your mom as Mom, and you are her son. Others refer to her as Emily"

Reactions: caco66

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I suggest that you revisit this feature. When you change the name settings, it clearly says
"You refer to your mom as Mom, and you are her son. Others refer to her as Emily"
Thanks, I completely missed that.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdmiralSpock

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Dammit Spock, why didn't you tell me this in the first place. I'm a doctor, not a game designer ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
anyone's 7zip taking forever to extract latest version? I can see the extracting files changing so i know its working, but its hung at 40% 20mins in
No problems here using WinRAR to extract it. So it might be worth your trying with a different extraction utility.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes