koosk1d

Jan 28, 2022
Loving the game Always. Question, I'm seeing Sam has Levels for Lesbian but not Popping in certain scenes am I missing something or has it not been implemented also Emily has her scene in the laundry room not progressing unless I missed a step there too. Great game none the less love the comedy over all in this. The Picard meme my fave.

Reactions: Kratos767

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
i'm curious how the second chapter of this story will go. Hope it does not go back to the prom loop again. it's getting stale. The story would be more interesting to investigate the mystery of Alexa creation and taking on Ama Zone

Reactions: Dontforget666

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
i'm curious how the second chapter of this story will go. Hope it does not go back to the prom loop again. it's getting stale. The story would be more interesting to investigate the mystery of Alexa creation and taking on Ama Zone
Is the Dev planning to do Loops again?. I got used to the loops with time so i dont mind it at this point. Anyway the story is interesting now, looking forward to it.

Reactions: LurkyMcLurkFace

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
I don't really understand how I'm supposed to play the game. Can someone tell me? I want to play the game with all the content.
Play through the loops, its time travel stuff, in each loop pick a different option or a different girl and you unlock new scenes. Theres a walkthrough in the op. Play it a couple times and you will get it.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Just started playing the latest version, having not played the game for about 9 months (so many games, so little time!), and it's great. It looks like in the more recent content Mei's name has morphed into Mai. The change of name briefly confused me, until it was mentioned that she was Melvin's mother and so I knew it had to be the same character.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Just started playing the latest version, having not played the game for about 9 months (so many games, so little time!), and it's great. It looks like in the more recent content Mei's name has morphed into Mai. The change of name briefly confused me, until it was mentioned that she was Melvin's mother and so I knew it had to be the same character.
Mai and Meiko are two different characters

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Thanks. Yes, having played a bit further, I now see that Mai appears to be Melvin's brother. Which would explain why she doesn't look that much like Mei.
Mai is definitely Melvin's SISTER... with big fat milkers and thin waist lol

Daiki00

Jan 19, 2018
What Patreon rules recently changes that make him need to temporarily remove pheromone and corruption sex scenes in v1.41p ?
Does anyone here know ?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This updade sure put the game in a new level. It's not just a great sci-fi/comedy VN now, it's also a great dystopian sci-fi VN with a very well-made world building and character development. Follow MC go from a shy virgin stereotype nerd who just wanna a date to prom to a true hero who wants save the world the ones he love in such smooth and natural way is just so good writing.
And the lewd content keep being awesome. Alexa sex was touchy, beautiful and romantic and new Emily cheerleader was hottest fun.
Already eager to see what comes next in the new timeline, Emily and Sam tease already put me on the edge. Also can't wait to see all the hot squad all over our now brave protagonist.

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes