cbomb

May 29, 2018
So I love the new Mai, however, I couldnt get the old Mai out of my head when I saw her. Lol. I think I just need time. Plus, something tells me Llama isn't done with old Mai. He's a sneaky devil!

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
The mind control is adversarial element, not something the player is using. You're trying to stop it from happening. There's only 2 Sex Bots in the game, they're actual robots not mind controlled women.
Thanks. I knew the mind control was adversarial but I hoped the player was able to use it too. Oh well. Still going to play it, just with the correct expectations now.

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
Ok folks, can anyone share the save with all unlocked? Not everyone enjoys the writing enough to actually follow the story.

When you do, please share the persistent file too from the save folder. Otherwise there's little sense in the save.

Jul 19, 2017
Nice to see the transformation aspect is utilized more, now looking forward for even more! Especially the magic box. Would love to see the boys as hot girls, or copies their respective tutors/teachers for some temporary scenes. Also Emily and Ashley swap bodies with the box, and many more. Good job Llama great update!!

Reactions: JohnSoprano

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Ok folks, can anyone share the save with all unlocked? Not everyone enjoys the writing enough to actually follow the story.

When you do, please share the persistent file too from the save folder. Otherwise there's little sense in the save.
others been asking myself included, no one wants to share :D

diksalad

Mar 19, 2018
Here try this, choose the 3 girls to go to prom and see the latest update or choose any other to go through the loop again and choose to look at the gallery at any time, the only ones that might be missing are the corrupt ones as I don't care for them but I'm not sure they are in the gallery anyway.

Reactions: hoborg

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
It seems to not work with 1.4 Beta. I put it in the game folder like any other Renpy ipatch, and I even deleted my saves and persistent file to check if they were messing something up, but still MC keep calling her Emily after setting the relationship.
View attachment 3438209
View attachment 3438211
You don't need the patch anymore. You can change names and relationships of them during the calibration stages by clicking on their picture then choosing change relationships below them.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You don't need the patch anymore. You can change names and relationships of them during the calibration stages by clicking on their picture then choosing change relationships below them.
True, but what the patch does is making the MC address the others with their relationship instead of their name, which sounds much more natural in a lot of cases.

Reactions: blarg0192 and cbomb

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
True, but what the patch does is making the MC address the others with their relationship instead of their name, which sounds much more natural in a lot of cases.
That's also part of it. You can change the character's name, i.e. "Emily" = "Mom".

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
It's a start. Next thing you might want to tell us is what exactly happens when you double click the exe.
I think It's save to assume the file on Mega for windows is functional, because otherwise there would have been much more reports such as yours. Your download might be corrupted of course. Other possibility is that some sort of AV is interfering.
i finally got a complete download and its working. thanx

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It seems to not work with 1.4 Beta. I put it in the game folder like any other Renpy ipatch, and I even deleted my saves and persistent file to check if they were messing something up, but still MC keep calling her Emily after setting the relationship.
View attachment 3438209
View attachment 3438211
Works perfectly fine for me. Doublecheck you put it in the right place? You did extract the zip rather than put the whole zip in there?
screenshot0001.jpg

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes