nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Anyone having issues with new content? Go errors when trying for Steve's sister in hot tub and taking Sam to prom when she's Zeta 3...that's the only 2 I've come across so far....

This was one of the lines for Steph's error
ScriptError: could not find label 'hottub_choice_steph'.

Thanks for any help

• Sad
Reactions: Llamamann

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I see new futa scene when watching the movie in patch notes but can't seem to trigger it.

Edit: Nevermind alexa neds to be sub.

While I am at it if you read this dev will mc ever get in on the futa action or is it strictly a lesbian thing?

• Love
Reactions: Kratos767

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
not to bad but it is basically groundhogs day over and over and over again repeating so you do the same old shit over and over smh AVN wasn't to bad but more you play it even with sex scenes can become boring and stale repeating itself
Is that any different than a standard AVN where you have to save scrum to get all the endings?

also I know there is some repetition, but if you are repeating that much, it’s more likely a player error.

hdman

Sep 16, 2017
I got the same thing...not sure how to fix
This is due to the i-patch being out of date. When you replace the files from the patch into the game directory, overwriting them, that particular label is not present in the file you see in the error because it's new content. Just take the old files from the zipped game and overwrite the patch files and it'll work again. Alternatively, Just delete the whole thing and reinstall the game from the zip and ignore the patch until it's updated.

Reactions: Shaneride

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Nice update!

If I can throw in a request for a future update, I'd really love an upgraded version of de-aged Emily's cheerleader scene. Schoolgirl (18) Emily is hottest Emily. :love:

With the amount of stuff in the game stuff can fall through the cracks. I’m always looking for inconsistencies and I appreciate people bringing them to my attention. I’ll take a look at it thanks.
In that case:
  • After going to prom with Ashley (Steph gets taken), then after the reset, if you ask Bailey what happened, you incorrectly tell her that you went to prom with her (with Bailey rather than Ashley, that is).
  • At the end of the loop, when it's time to choose someone to go to prom with, you still think that "the only girls I spent time with this week were Alexa, Emily and Sam" even if you actually went on multiple dates with someone else.
  • There are a lot of scenes with dialog that doesn't quite make sense in later loops when Emily and Sam are doing sexual things with you right away. One that stood out to me in one of these loops (going for the Sam prom) was Sam's Day 4 (Delta) Calibration in the "Maybe we shouldn't" branch, where she hides in the closet. At this point I'd already had her sucking the MC's cock and having anal with him multiple times in this loop, so her anxiety and reluctance in this scene felt inconsistent.
But again, that last point applies to a lot of scenes, and I kind of assumed we weren't supposed to worry about it, since it's pretty common in AVN's that scenes aren't 100% consistent with the current story state when replayed.

maybe it is crazy. see you in 2024
I have a suspicion that playing the game for 52 loops may unlock this trophy. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hubvan

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
It's explained there....

Go to prom lvl 2 with Alexa, accept Melvin's proposal again.
Then go to prom lvl 1 with Alexa.
Have you even read the instruction? It literally says it the exact other way around. Anyway. It doesn't work and there is no choice to get tricked by Melvin or not, it's only about whether she gives Melvin BJ or Lesbian Lexxx fun (see attachment).

Also the "instruction" of the in-game walkthrough is sometimes just more or less a set of requirements which has to be met for a scene to trigger. Here it definitly is no progression step because i tried all option. This in-game walkthrough is as shitty as it gets.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Have you even read the instruction? It literally says it the exact other way around. Anyway. It doesn't work and there is no choice to get tricked by Melvin or not, it's only about whether she gives Melvin BJ or Lesbian Lexxx fun (see attachment).

Also the "instruction" of the in-game walkthrough is sometimes just more or less a set of requirements which has to be met for a scene to trigger. Here it definitly is no progression step because i tried all option. This in-game walkthrough is as shitty as it gets.
You need to get the corruption lvl 1 and do it again to get lvl 2.
Man, some people not only have low IQ but are ungrateful when you help them.

And it seems you can't read " Alexa prom lvl 1 after falling for Melvin's plans again". I know reading is kinda hard for you, but it is not that difficult.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I want to ask, in the patch are you replacing all the references of mc and his sister to emily as mom? and every time the game is updated you update the patch?

If yes, then this process can be automated, and it will be universal, and you don't have to change the name every time.

Code:
init python:
    import inspect

def replace_text(text):
        frame = inspect.currentframe()
        who = frame.f_back.f_locals.get('who')

if who is d:
            text = text.replace("[momname]", "[momrel!c]")
            text = text.replace("[momname!c]", "[momrel!c]")

if who is s:
            text = text.replace("[momname]", "[momrel!c]")
            text = text.replace("[momname!c]", "[momrel!c]")

return text

config.say_menu_text_filter = replace_text
It's automated now, a script does the find-and-replace then zips up the altered files ready for upload. I probably ought to use an in-game text filter instead though now you mention it. It needs to handle a number of special cases so it won't be quite as simple as that, however.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes