AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Llamamann Are we getting all of the prom events (steph, daphne, steph's mom...) before the continuation of "To be continued" part? The game is awesome and very creative, I'm really curious of what our heroes are going to do. ><

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann Are we getting all of the prom events (steph, daphne, steph's mom...) before the continuation of "To be continued" part? The game is awesome and very creative, I'm really curious of what our heroes are going to do. ><
I have given some more insights into the future and planning for the game on the discord. But I am reserving that kind of information for supporters

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
I need help. I am trying to get the scene during breakfast to check out Emily. I have her at zeta level 2 and Sam at zeta level 2 as well, it say I need to have Emily at 2 and Sam 1 one... the same thing it says to check out Sam which I get that option but not the option to check out Emily instead. How do I get this scene?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I need help. I am trying to get the scene during breakfast to check out Emily. I have her at zeta level 2 and Sam at zeta level 2 as well, it say I need to have Emily at 2 and Sam 1 one... the same thing it says to check out Sam which I get that option but not the option to check out Emily instead. How do I get this scene?
Deleting any mods/patchs you have

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
Deleting any mods/patchs you have
The only things I have is the one that increases the frame rate for some cutscenes and the incest patch. That would cause the scene to not happen? Or is it because I am continuing after an old save?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The only things I have is the one that increases the frame rate for some cutscenes and the incest patch. That would cause the scene to not happen? Or is it because I am continuing after an old save?
Could be the old if it's i-patched. You can solve downloading and install the updated i-patch. Or the frame rate mod if it's outdated

Reactions: lahnz86

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
Could be the old if it's i-patched. You can solve downloading and install the updated i-patch. Or the frame rate mod if it's outdated
the i-patch would be the latest since I just downloaded both the game and the i-patch yesterday. I do think the frame rate mod is outdated since it was for the 1.0 version not 1.1 but I think a new 1.1 version just came out so I will download and add that instead and see if that helps. thanks for the help and replies

cbomb

May 29, 2018
the i-patch would be the latest since I just downloaded both the game and the i-patch yesterday. I do think the frame rate mod is outdated since it was for the 1.0 version not 1.1 but I think a new 1.1 version just came out so I will download and add that instead and see if that helps. thanks for the help and replies
What I find works is to play the new updates without any mods while unlocking all new scenes and content. Then I add the incest patch and video mod. I never have problems while replaying scenes or replaying loops with mods. In the past I would run into some issues while trying to play new updates with mods without having the content already unlocked. May not be necessary but it works for me.

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
How to achieve the invite Steph to the hot tub? She is my favorite character and if Jessica spoils the party, that's a bonus.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
the video mod is much less intrusive than other mods, as it doesn't involve script editing, it just overwrites animations files.
it would be quite weird if it's actually my mod the rootcause of your issue

Also, load the same save without my mod if you still having the issue

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
It's working on my end, and with all supporters. Maybe it's the download link or something else on your end.
Ok well... I have no clue what that could be, or how a download link could manage to have one miniscule bit of the script malfunction while the rest is fine. Perhaps you've just tested it with different perameters than the ones specified. Either that or magic like you suggested.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes