Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok well... I have no clue what that could be, or how a download link could manage to have one miniscule bit of the script malfunction while the rest is fine. Perhaps you've just tested it with different perameters than the ones specified. Either that or magic like you suggested.
old save? but im also not providing support for my pirated game. Im more than happy to help on the discord tho

Reactions: Jericho85

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Was the image always so compressed? I've played again from the beginning, and everything looks like a watercolor of how compressed it is.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Use the universal gallery unlocker mod. It works for me. Props to the guy who made it.
Thanks for the mod. It works.
But can you please provide information where is it from? Would like to know Mods source/webpage so I can keep up to date with latest version.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Universal Gallery Unlocker by ZLZK
Please link the mod next time instead of reuploading it by yourself and getting all the credits...

Last edited:

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for the mod. It works.
But can you please provide information where is it from? Would like to know Mods source/webpage so I can keep up to date with latest version.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Universal Gallery Unlocker by ZLZK
Please link the mod next time instead of reuploading it by yourself and getting all the credits...
Holy Jesus and his 12 disciples. Did you not read the last line in my comment. I literally said it was done by someone else. Am I getting a gold medal or something from this! Maybe some pussy as an add in.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Was the image always so compressed? I've played again from the beginning, and everything looks like a watercolor of how compressed it is.
I think you're just noticing how much Llama has improved his rendering skills over the duration of this games development.
I went back to a couple of older saves the other day and noticed the difference then, myself.
He is always working on small improvements and they add up.

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes