Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
So is there actually a new scene with ashley? I see in the change log it mentions this, but I don't actually see anything in the gallery suggesting I missed or need to do a new loop to unlock a new scene?

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
does anyone know how to fix this please

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day6.rpy", line 266, in script
call screen menu_calibration_d6_sam
ScriptError: could not find label 'd6_sam3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/day6.rpy", line 266, in script
call screen menu_calibration_d6_sam
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd6_sam3'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 1.1.0
Wed Aug 9 21:03:22 2023

Reactions: King Bacon

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
NTR can work but the people who make the shit just make the NTR make no sense, despite the girl being down bad for the boyfriend the girl will out of nowhere become a slut in one day and not notice any kind of red flags as if the person who made the game never has talked to a woman.
Also, most NTR is just cuckhold shit not the girl simply being unfaithful so there's that too.
In all honesty, I don't mind NTR when it's done right like Nymphomania Priestess, but even that game has shit that makes no sense like how you can go down the cuck route and a certain bozo with an ungodly size cock will cause scenes as if you didn't down the cuck path which makes no sense you talk to the priestess and say you're fine with it.

It's just shit writing and stuff that makes no sense and various other things that plague NTR content to make it just absolute trash.
i would not mind NTR in a game where the protagonist (ie you) can beat the living shit out of the one she cheated with even the ability to stab him to death in front of her so he gets his blood all over her as he dies and then dump her ass and tell her you will kill everyone she gets with if you don't approve and just make her life a living hell muahaha.

damn that is dark but if any woman cheated irl you would not just take it without repercussions for them

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
any idea how to unlock these two scenes have everything else unlocked but for the life of me I can't get these last two to unlock
Screenshot 2023-08-09 224337.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-09 224337.jpg

EDIT I JUST UNLOCKED BAILEY SCENE NOW ONLY LEFT WITH MELVIN SCENE

Last edited:

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
I'm lost. Loaded my last save from 1.0.0 which is before the LEX bots attack. I go through that scene, end with a guy & a girl in a bedroom then it ends even though I have 1.1.0? I have to start the game from the very beginning again?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'm lost. Loaded my last save from 1.0.0 which is before the LEX bots attack. I go through that scene, end with a guy & a girl in a bedroom then it ends even though I have 1.1.0? I have to start the game from the very beginning again?
You have to star from a save before starting the harem prom

Reactions: ignant
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes