Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
see now that would be gay (not saying its bad, but that is actually gay content).

adding Melvin to the gallery so his story relevant scenes are replayable is not gay.

do you see the difference between including him in the replay gallery and a homosexual gangbang? I really tried to spell it out for you.

The NTR scenes are hidden in Melvins gallery, unless you corrupt the characters and opt in to NTR content.

so no reasonable person should have a problem with this.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Hey llamamann, Im the biggest fan of this game and your work, But after 3 months of patiently waiting and then to see so little stuff in the changelogs is kind of disappointing. This is the only game that keeps making me visit the forums and i wanted more after 3 months. Please dont be like all the other money hungry devs that just stall players and then just leave the project altogether. I know im complaining over free stuff but still i also have a heart. I cry at night everyday when i dont see sexbot in the latest updates. Anyways still Love you dev keep up the good work anyways. Kisses and huggies.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey llamamann, Im the biggest fan of this game and your work, But after 3 months of patiently waiting and then to see so little stuff in the changelogs is kind of disappointing. This is the only game that keeps making me visit the forums and i wanted more after 3 months. Please dont be like all the other money hungry devs that just stall players and then just leave the project altogether. I know im complaining over free stuff but still i also have a heart. I cry at night everyday when i dont see sexbot in the latest updates. Anyways still Love you dev keep up the good work anyways. Kisses and huggies.
I’m assuming you’re trolling. Cuz no one is that fucking stupid.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes