Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very nice graphics and animations :love: but I would love to hear some sounds and moans instead of stupid music...

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Very nice graphics and animations :love: but I would love to hear some sounds and moans instead of stupid music...
I agree that moans would be great. LLAMA said he is considering it as long as he can implement it properly. However, I couldn't disagree more regarding the music being stupid. It's great and I think it fits perfectly with the overall theme.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot v1.1.X - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artifacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Downloads: ; MEGA

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod updated

The desynchronisation bug during the emily prom lvl 1 is fixed

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Nice update!

If I can throw in a request for a future update, I'd really love an upgraded version of de-aged Emily's cheerleader scene. Schoolgirl (18) Emily is hottest Emily. :love:

In that case:
  • After going to prom with Ashley (Steph gets taken), then after the reset, if you ask Bailey what happened, you incorrectly tell her that you went to prom with her (with Bailey rather than Ashley, that is).
  • At the end of the loop, when it's time to choose someone to go to prom with, you still think that "the only girls I spent time with this week were Alexa, Emily and Sam" even if you actually went on multiple dates with someone else.
  • There are a lot of scenes with dialog that doesn't quite make sense in later loops when Emily and Sam are doing sexual things with you right away. One that stood out to me in one of these loops (going for the Sam prom) was Sam's Day 4 (Delta) Calibration in the "Maybe we shouldn't" branch, where she hides in the closet. At this point I'd already had her sucking the MC's cock and having anal with him multiple times in this loop, so her anxiety and reluctance in this scene felt inconsistent.
But again, that last point applies to a lot of scenes, and I kind of assumed we weren't supposed to worry about it, since it's pretty common in AVN's that scenes aren't 100% consistent with the current story state when replayed.

I have a suspicion that playing the game for 52 loops may unlock this trophy. :unsure:
Most of this is due to a scene being a “zeta 0” scene. And there needs to be variations of it for zeta 1 and 2. Because I totally agree, the characters would act differently than they do in earlier scenes. Those are in the works, and will be in when phase 1 is complete. I will note the ones you mentioned so I can keep them in mind

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Have you even read the instruction? It literally says it the exact other way around. Anyway. It doesn't work and there is no choice to get tricked by Melvin or not, it's only about whether she gives Melvin BJ or Lesbian Lexxx fun (see attachment).

Also the "instruction" of the in-game walkthrough is sometimes just more or less a set of requirements which has to be met for a scene to trigger. Here it definitly is no progression step because i tried all option. This in-game walkthrough is as shitty as it gets.
Well it certainly works for everyone else. I’m sorry my in game hints don’t work for you, but I assure you it’s better than nothing which is the alternative. Combined with the player guide, it seems to be enough for my target audience. There is only so much hand holding I can do. So at this point I think this is a ‘you’ problem, not a game problem.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
You need to get the corruption lvl 1 and do it again to get lvl 2.
Man, some people not only have low IQ but are ungrateful when you help them.

And it seems you can't read " Alexa prom lvl 1 after falling for Melvin's plans again". I know reading is kinda hard for you, but it is not that difficult.
ok now it worked, but first of all the the indentation line after the first line totally confused me because the walkthrough can be read in two ways

I)
A.)Alexa's Level 1 Prom after Falling for Melvin's plan again -> this is correct
B.)Emily Corruption Zeta level 2

or

II)
A.)Alexa's Level 1 Prom
B.)After Falling for Melvin's plan again Emily Corruption Zeta level 2. -> this is how I read it and apparently doesn't make any sense because at alexa level 1 prom there is no way to fall for Melvin's plan. Or in a sense you do but it's not the same as being tricked into NTR, which is apparently the plan.

and secondly it was 100% not clear that "after falling for melvin's plan again" equals "go to alexa prom level 2". Not sure if dev expects to remember actual content after updating the game every few months, so I still think the way it is described in the walkthrough is unfavourable and if spend only 20 more seconds on writing a three line walkthrough would have helped.

Anyway thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 1.0 Compatible]
[Updated on 12/06/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
We need you man

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You guys should stop using the mods and patches
They cause errors every update.
Everything you want can be done in the gallery.
Click on the name of the character and you can change it around well enough to implement incest and hovering over blurred out thumbnails gives you enough hints to get you where you want to be.
Christ, and I thought I was a lazy player.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
You guys should stop using the mods and patches
They cause errors every update.
Everything you want can be done in the gallery.
Click on the name of the character and you can change it around well enough to implement incest and hovering over blurred out thumbnails gives you enough hints to get you where you want to be.
Christ, and I thought I was a lazy player.

Let them, it's their choice...
the contents of the novel/game is still LIamamann's honor, wether the player choose to play with or without mods.
Here is what they should do instead... stop whining about error's when installing mods. thats the truth actually.

other then that, don't mind me... just wanking my way through the game whatever LIamamann brings me! :BootyTime:

Reactions: yourmomma
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes