indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so in order to play new content , you need to load a save before the story mission?? when will be there new main story progression??

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
so in order to play new content , you need to load a save before the story mission?? when will be there new main story progression??
Next update. He's been fleshing out phase 1 of the story with more stuff for the characters before he started working on the next phase of the main story.

Reactions: Llamamann
Apr 11, 2020
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this excellent game. I hope you find it useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
hey does your walkthrough have a way to get possibly every girl and they only want you as the MC like a harem but no girl to girl just full on loves only the MC? Also again haven't played it yet to see how it goes and only read the description of the story for it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
There are scenes involving mind control and it's actually a pretty important element of the story since it acts as a threat. I think a mind control tag will make perfect sense for this game.
This game deserves a mind control tag as much as it does an NTR tag, both are present but as a threat/motivator, so yeah if it's got one tag it needs both.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'll take this opportunity to say this game contains no mind control, the characters act in their own, consensual interests in all situations depicted in game, and the tags placed on this thread are not dictated or controlled by llamamann games.

Nov 20, 2020
I'll take this opportunity to say this game contains no mind control, the characters act in their own, consensual interests in all situations depicted in game, and the tags placed on this thread are not dictated or controlled by llamamann games.
I assume you're saying this for legal reasons...

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
1706938627107.png

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Doing a great service to the game with this one
Took it down for ya.

However, this one is significantly more blatant than the other obvious transgression and would've already had a consequence by now if they cared. I'd imagine they'd sooner comb through the content you post firsthand before they check page 457 of a thread in an un-linked to site.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Took it down for ya.

However, this one is significantly more blatant than the other obvious transgression and would've already had a consequence by now if they cared. I'd imagine they'd sooner comb through the content you post firsthand before they check page 457 of a thread in an un-linked to site.
Fair points

Reactions: Volta
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes