Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
...WE never spouted off such claims.... As in those instances.... WE are the ones calling the shots... taking charge with our women... asserting OURSELVES with our women.... Lesbian RELATIONS get my approval.... we are in the mix... holding the reins.... WE have explicitly conveyed our irritation with anything containing that aggravating unavoidable NETORARE waste.... That dweeb swooping in to take our girls?.... Ridiculous..... Let US hope this creator ensures it is entirely preventable soon....
There is no way in hell more than one asshole talks like this. I know this is the internet, and there is unlimited stupidity out there, but I’m willing to bet that this gotti will in a new skin suit. We need a tag for your unavoidable bullshit popping up in the thread. Sorry, you just have a very particular brand of incel, that shines brighter than the rest.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There is no way in hell more than one asshole talks like this. I know this is the internet, and there is unlimited stupidity out there, but I’m willing to bet that this is Gotti in a new skin suit. We need a tag for your unavoidable bullshit popping up in the thread. Sorry, you just have a very particular brand of incel, that shines brighter than the rest.
That's the wrong Gotti.

KOPPE is clearly a new alt-account for him though.
No mistaking that "style". On the plus side, makes it easier to know who to add to the ignore list! :ROFLMAO:

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
There is no way in hell more than one asshole talks like this. I know this is the internet, and there is unlimited stupidity out there, but I’m willing to bet that this gotti will in a new skin suit. We need a tag for your unavoidable bullshit popping up in the thread. Sorry, you just have a very particular brand of incel, that shines brighter than the rest.
If you ever get the chance to make a new character in Sexbot or any other game you make in the future, make it an incel character. He absolutely needs to speak like GOTTI. He's the perfect inspiration for that sort of character and he needs to have a love interest taken by a futa.

Nov 20, 2020
...WE never spouted off such claims.... As in those instances.... WE are the ones calling the shots... taking charge with our women... asserting OURSELVES with our women.... Lesbian RELATIONS get my approval.... we are in the mix... holding the reins.... WE have explicitly conveyed our irritation with anything containing that aggravating unavoidable NETORARE waste.... That dweeb swooping in to take our girls?.... Ridiculous..... Let US hope this creator ensures it is entirely preventable soon....
Dude, just talk like a normal person. This accentuating shit looks so dumb and your talking like a wrestler doing a promo. It's not that serious.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
...Perplexing that YOUR brain is so preoccupied with me.... Never shined negative lights on futanari... Validate your data.....

...You are lacking the intellect to grasp my presence... Refrain from quoting US imbecile...
Pretty sure you expressed negatively towards NTR, Futa and lesbians. I wish I could validate my data, but your responses got deleted I believe. Also, that was many many pages ago, I can't be bothered to go back that far even if the posts are still there.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
...Solely NETORARE.... WE could tolerate this waste... Sorrowfully the creator did not embrace a truly avoidable decision.... Provoking inequity....
The creator wants you to embrace shutting up. I'm putting an extra NTR scene in now because you popped back up here, after I already had your other account on ignore. I wish you were truly avoidable

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The creator wants you to embrace shutting up. I'm putting an extra NTR scene in now because you popped back up here, after I already had your other account on ignore. I wish you were truly avoidable
Or... Make one that involves a "Not Travolta" look-a-like called Gitti being railed by Lexxx with a ginormous futa cock, then be forced to watch his wife (any woman, just call her his wife) taking it from both Lexxx and Alexa with huge futa cocks whilst everyone else watches and eats popcorn. :devilish:

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Well guys, report block ignore the guy you wan't.
But the answer is within a decent amount of post around here...
and yeah, i hate to say it. but all of above and even LIamamann is wrong by doing so...
He seeks attention, and hell you all are giving exactly that.

it isn't hard to just scroll on to the next post.

:WeSmart:

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Well guys, report block ignore the guy you wan't.
But the answer is within a decent amount of post around here...
and yeah, i hate to say it. but all of above and even LIamamann is wrong by doing so...
He seeks attention, and hell you all are giving exactly that.

it isn't hard to just scroll on to the next post.

:WeSmart:
I mean... you're doing the exact same thing by making this post addressing the posts that addressed his posts. You're also fueling it, going against your own advice.

Mar 15, 2022
Don't worry about him Llamamann , he's just another random on the page, you keep moving forward, you play your game really well and you will always have the support of those who value your game

Reactions: Llamamann

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
hi how to know if the game is over
First, make sure you unlocked every scene you want to unlock in the character profile menu which you can access at the beginning of a loop or during calibration with Alexa. When you're satisfied with that, you can enter the final prom scene with Sam/Emily/Alexa together to trigger the story to enter the next phase. Currently, that phase hasn't started yet but should be out very soon and it is the "current" end available. The game isn't quite done yet.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes