xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't help but think of paid comments that sound exactly like this.
Oh come on, you're kidding, don't ya ? on the other hand all the crazy stuff what had happend here on this site, it would make sense to have this suspicion.
Anyway Llamaman don't come along as somebody who has to pay for good coments, and he has been pretty consistent with his participation in this thread.
So great joke man !

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Oh come on, you're kidding, don't ya ? on the other hand all the crazy stuff what had happend here on this site, it would make sense to have this suspicion.
Anyway Llamaman don't come along as somebody who has to pay for good coments, and he has been pretty consistent with his participation in this thread.
So great joke man !
I'm making no accusations. It's just the comment looked as robotic and insincere as a paid comment even though I'm sure the guy genuinely meant it. It's like if you were to see someone who unironically types "Hahahaha, you're so funny!" It was just an observation.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm making no accusations. It's just the comment looked as robotic and insincere as a paid comment even though I'm sure the guy genuinely meant it. It's like if you were to see someone who unironically types "Hahahaha, you're so funny!" It was just an observation.
I thought so, although for a few seconds I got the same feeling after assembling an IKEA kit and discovering a few screws left over ;) :D

Reactions: Niraeza

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
I can't seem to trigger the Jessica Christmas scene. The Christmas event always pops up before I can take her to prom. What's the trick?

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the Jessica Christmas scene. The Christmas event always pops up before I can take her to prom. What's the trick?
Time travel. You can replay the events from the gallery. Click on the MC then scroll right to click on the Christmas tree after you've taken her to prom.

Reactions: AdmiralSpock
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes