ICVPro

Sep 22, 2022
I actually just made the post public, so everyone can check it out, here's a link it on , and I posted it on another website as well
Friday is March first......any chance of 1.4 release on Beta?

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
There is a especial place in hell for those who show the teaser censored

Thanks Llama, now to wait this update.
I guess you missed their response 28 minutes before your post:
I actually just made the post public, so everyone can check it out, here's a link it on , and I posted it on another website as well

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
by chance is this updated to the latest version or is it already in the game?
You can change the relationships in the characters profile which you can access through the gallery at the beginning of every loop or during the calibration at the start of every day. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done.

Apr 11, 2020
okay so i dont need this patch or no?
You can change the relationships in the characters profile which you can access through the gallery at the beginning of every loop or during the calibration at the start of every day. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done.
okay so do i need to get this patch or no to have the incest?

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I stuck in a loop so bad,
I just deleted all the saves and decides to run one last time,
1)Q.n- wt mod says green is the best one.
Day 1 I have to choose calibration for Alexa (independent/ obedience)
Green choice is in independent,
Then next calibration ( cyberpunk/calculator)
Green choice is in cyberpunk.
But I don't want the submissive mc.
So can I choose obedient OR IS IT MANDATORY TO CHOOSE cyberpunk/independent to continue the story?
Hope someone reply soon

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I stuck in a loop so bad,
I just deleted all the saves and decides to run one last time,
1)Q.n- wt mod says green is the best one.
Day 1 I have to choose calibration for Alexa (independent/ obedience)
Green choice is in independent,
Then next calibration ( cyberpunk/calculator)
Green choice is in cyberpunk.
But I don't want the submissive mc.
So can I choose obedient OR IS IT MANDATORY TO CHOOSE cyberpunk/independent to continue the story?
Hope someone reply soon
Just choose whatever choice you want. There's no wrong choice. The entire game is a loop, and in every loop you can make different choices and get different outcomes. Ultimately, it doesn't matter what choices you make, because most of the choices you make only really apply to that loop. The only choices you want to worry about are the NTR based choices that happen at the end of a loop because it'll increase the characters corruption zeta. As of now, there aren't really any severe consequences of having a corruption zeta, it's basically just a couple more scenes become open to you if you enjoy watching the girls with other male characters that aren't the MC.

Reactions: hshrink

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
The story isn't "linear" the narrative prior to Affinity Zeta Three (Sam/Emily), is undefined "what if's" with no bearing to story progression. Short answer, independent/calculator is an option. However, the dialogue for those scenes doesn't change.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
question: Has any one got a save from just before the game asks you to save, I clicked on the ending by mistake.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes