ec80

Aug 7, 2018
It could be your save, i dont know cuz i cant replicate the problem. unren, and console command sound like the best option. you need this:

$ persistent.t22 = True

you can look up how to console command, its the same for all renpy games
ty for that it worked. and i know how to use the console now so added bonus thanks

Reactions: Llamamann

TurkeyKing

Aug 28, 2021
Will there be any sex between the "mom" and like the black friend he has or the ugly guy at the bar? Would love to see like gloryholes and sex with like fmm and fmmm.
Is Llama here?
There's already one fmm scene with exactly those two people. Not the ugly guy. I can't fathom why you'd want him in any scenes.

Reactions: Orsse

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
i can say i dont want this guy in my goodies. i'd preffer to kick them out after fucking something like that. i was disapoited that the main carecter has already been cucked by his own loving landlady and HIS own sexbot. what is it people love about the mc getting done like some laim f*ck

Reactions: Crazymic79

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I was sure I saw a scene with Melvin fucking Ashley (maybe in MC room ?) but I can't find it again in game.
Anyone got an idea or I was halucinating ?

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
it might have been coded a little weird, i have altered it for next update. but it should work as it is.
Cheer Captain Coitus trophy doesn't unlock for me as well, so one more for your count. Anyways, I'll try again next update.

Also I wanna thank you for this friggin great game! Just got started with it a few days ago and practically played non-stop until I'd played all current content. Totally looking forward to how it's gonna continue!

One question though: How are we supposed to unlock Jessica's Christmas scene? Search function only found me someone suggesting to watch it via the gallery, but I obviously can't watch a scene that hasn't been unlocked by actually playing it. And I don't see any way to unlock Jessica before the Xmas event starts after loop 5. Is there some way to postpone Xmas? Or do we get to replay it sometime later somehow? I'm on loop 25 by now and it didn't repeat yet, so I suppose not?

Reactions: Llamamann

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
You should be able to replay the holiday content by clicking on the tree/pumpkin/whatever in the gallery/achievement pages, forget the specifics, don't have the game open. Jessica's XMas scene was added before she had any content in the game proper though, so unless Llama went back and locked it behind a new variable you should be able to view it regardless of progress in the main game.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
You should be able to replay the holiday content by clicking on the tree/pumpkin/whatever in the gallery/achievement pages, forget the specifics, don't have the game open. Jessica's XMas scene was added before she had any content in the game proper though, so unless Llama went back and locked it behind a new variable you should be able to view it regardless of progress in the main game.
Thanks, but sadly no, doesn't work. :/
I'm aware of the gallery (available via Christmas tree in MC's gallery), but the scene isn't playable there. Its thumbnail is the frizzy red-blueish 'not unlocked' one, and clicking it doesn't anything besides giving a bash-like sound - same as all other locked scenes.
Neither do I get to choose her scene during the actual event, though I guess that's the case for everyone then.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'm aware of the gallery (available via Christmas tree in MC's gallery), but the scene isn't playable there. Its thumbnail is the frizzy red-blueish 'not unlocked' one, and clicking it doesn't anything besides giving a bash-like sound - same as all other locked scenes.
Neither do I get to choose her scene during the actual event, though I guess that's the case for everyone then.
You can replay the whole Christmas events in the gallery, allowing you to pick different choices.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
If all else fails, I'm pretty sure the universal gallery unlocker works with sexbot. Not 100 percent sure though but it's worth a try.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-gallery-unlocker-2023-04-03-zlzk.136812/

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
Steph is an underrated L.I. Just the right amount of muscle mommy. Not too ripped and bulky like some make. Nice curves and toned athletic and she's a sweetheart. Up there with Lexxx and Bailey for me as a favorite but unfortunately I've finished all her content too :cry:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Steph is an underrated L.I. Just the right amount of muscle mommy. Not too ripped and bulky like some make. Nice curves and toned athletic and she's a sweetheart. Up there with Lexxx and Bailey for me as a favorite but unfortunately I've finished all her content too :cry:
Steph is the true girlfriend/childhood love of MC, not Bailey

Reactions: DovahKing111

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
That's why she is true MC's girlfriend in the end:love: Just like Watts in Some Kind of Wonderful.
yea it's so hard to pick a favorite now ! i love both her and Bailey's archetypes. when i started the game i thought for sure Bailey would be my number 1 marriage material but Steph is making a very strong case ! can't wait for more of her. hope she'll be in the next update.

Reactions: cbomb
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes