Apr 11, 2020
Basically what you should do is just choose options that focus on 1 girl. If there are no options for the girl you're focusing on, then you can choose whatever you want. The game loops endlessly, so all the content is open to you for when you eventually get around to it. If you're unsure on whether or not you've seen all the scenes, you can check the gallery at the beginning of every loop and during calibration that happens on every day.

Also, Alexa has Dom/Sub route, so when you go through her stuff, just choose all of one in a loop and then the other in another loop. Same thing for lesbian and futa options.
okay thank you

Apr 11, 2020
Basically what you should do is just choose options that focus on 1 girl. If there are no options for the girl you're focusing on, then you can choose whatever you want. The game loops endlessly, so all the content is open to you for when you eventually get around to it. If you're unsure on whether or not you've seen all the scenes, you can check the gallery at the beginning of every loop and during calibration that happens on every day.

Also, Alexa has Dom/Sub route, so when you go through her stuff, just choose all of one in a loop and then the other in another loop. Same thing for lesbian and futa options.
hey when we first start the game does alexa straight away help emily in the laundry room? i dont want to start any lesbian stuff?

Last edited:

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
hey when we first start the game does alexa straight away help emily in the laundry room? i dont want to start any lesbian stuff?
It's been a long time since I played from the very beginning, but I'm pretty sure it's there as an option. I don't remember if it forces that interaction or not in the beginning. Even if you accidentally saw the scene or it was forced in that first part, you don't HAVE to choose any future lesbian options. If you make a choice you didn't want to choose and it's too late to cycle the text back, don't worry too much about it. Just wait until the next loop to make a different choice. You can skip already seen text by holding ctrl or pressing the skip button on the dialogue box, so going through a loop and seeing repeated dialogue is not gonna be much of a problem if you're concerned about that.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yes, but in the first start Alexa just strip naked in front of Emily and nothing happen beside that. After that, when the loops starts, you only get lesbian stuff if you pick the options that lead to lesbian stuff.

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
Question will there be an ending to properly save the girls when they are captured or is the game already finished? or keep their looks during that path to ourselves?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Question will there be an ending to properly save the girls when they are captured or is the game already finished? or keep their looks during that path to ourselves?
The games not done yet, just phase 1 finished. We'll be getting the beginning of the next phase in a few days.

Reactions: AllenDeez

Pussyzlayer

Mar 7, 2024
i can say i dont want this guy in my goodies. i'd preffer to kick them out after fucking something like that. i was disapoited that the main carecter has already been cucked by his own loving landlady and HIS own sexbot. what is it people love about the mc getting done like some laim f*ck
I'm new to the game, but I haven't seen yet when the mom or the android cucks the MC... When does that happen?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Just play the game, complete the gallery and then come back. You will find what you are looking for

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Llamamann Question: When the game reaches it's final point, and the player gets the opportunity to see the ending, will there be routes such as the player selecting a specific girl to settle down with, or harem end (if possible) ?

If Yes, and yes. Which I believe is highly likely, will Alexandra be one of the options? (Ashley, is the-mask-jim-carrey.gif )

Last edited:

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Question, I'm the type who likes NTR (netorase more than netorare). How's the ntr going with this game?
I've played the old versions but I'm the type who waits a year or more for updates before replaying something from this site.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Question, I'm the type who likes NTR (netorase more than netorare). How's the ntr going with this game?
I've played the old versions but I'm the type who waits a year or more for updates before replaying something from this site.
It's netorare, but it's not the type of NTR with a build up to the end result. There might be one scene that'll appeal to you in this based on your preference but it's a bit... special... for lack of a better word. xD

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes