BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
question: Has any one got a save from just before the game asks you to save, I clicked on the ending by mistake.
Take a look in your autosaves and hopefully find some that are just before it. An advanced hint is to rename "autosave 7, 8, 9 and 10" to a regular save (since the UI only shows the first 6), but you'd have to look up how savegames are named in RenPy, in case you don't know that yet. ;)

Reactions: dark1

lukebastian

May 29, 2023
Wow wow wow that was an insane discovery! What a game! Finally some "landlord" who doesn't say the typical "it's not good, we shouldn't" and act like a prudish; damn they all have the same script... But this one... congrats for the craziness and all the ideas!! And damn the sis' is :love: Top 5 favorite game!

Reactions: Gab1 and cbomb

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Wow wow wow that was an insane discovery! What a game! Finally some "landlord" who doesn't say the typical "it's not good, we shouldn't" and act like a prudish; damn they all have the same script... But this one... congrats for the craziness and all the ideas!! And damn the sis' is :love: Top 5 favorite game!
I'm jealous of you. The game is still amazing but nothing beats those first couple of loops. Can someone wipe my memory so I can play this for the 1st time again?

Last edited:

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Depends. Korsakoff syndrome can also cause gaps in long term memory. But we're straying in off-topic territory now...
Well if anyone comes up with a safe way to wipe my memory, I'll give it a try. See how awesome your game is llama? I'm willing to wipe my memory for that first time feeling! Pumped for the next phase! LETS DO IT!

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well if anyone comes up with a safe way to wipe my memory, I'll give it a try. See how awesome your game is llama? I'm willing to wipe my memory for that first time feeling! Pumped for the next phase! LETS DO IT!
I want a memory wipe once im done. i just imagine sitting down to the finished product saying "Its like this game was made for me!"

but alas...
1709158366097.png

lukebastian

May 29, 2023
Ahaha I agree with you ; after the first loop, the surprise effect disappears. Wish the dev will surprise us again somehow. But damn I didn't expect the "first ending" and the first loop!

About erasing memories, I agree with Zubrowka ahaha

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Someone says erasing memories?, i want too, i still remember the first time i play this great game, i cant even imagine how those Who find it now that has the first part done feel.

Anyway, Zubrowka right?

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
You don't need to patch the game, relationships are defined by the player at the start of the game
I'm pretty certain that what they're asking for about the patch is for the MC to call Emily by the name of the relationship. Yes you can change the relationship to 'mom.' for instance, but the MC will still mostly call her 'Emily' which is a little weird. Whereas if you change the name 'Emily' to mom, it will make the MCs and Sam's dialogue sound more natural but if everyone else calls her 'mom' that's also weird.

Orsse

Nov 3, 2018
Will there be any sex between the "mom" and like the black friend he has or the ugly guy at the bar? Would love to see like gloryholes and sex with like fmm and fmmm.
Is Llama here? Llamamann

Last edited:
Reactions: mariorossi69cm
Apr 11, 2020
idk if i have asked this but for the guide how do we use it right like do one girl from top to bottom of the guide or is there a different way?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
idk if i have asked this but for the guide how do we use it right like do one girl from top to bottom of the guide or is there a different way?
Basically what you should do is just choose options that focus on 1 girl. If there are no options for the girl you're focusing on, then you can choose whatever you want. The game loops endlessly, so all the content is open to you for when you eventually get around to it. If you're unsure on whether or not you've seen all the scenes, you can check the gallery at the beginning of every loop and during calibration that happens on every day.

Also, Alexa has Dom/Sub route, so when you go through her stuff, just choose all of one in a loop and then the other in another loop. Same thing for lesbian and futa options.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
still isnt working over here banged and havnt banged her at the prom like 10 times and it's still locked
It could be your save, i dont know cuz i cant replicate the problem. unren, and console command sound like the best option. you need this:

$ persistent.t22 = True

you can look up how to console command, its the same for all renpy games

Reactions: ec80
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes