Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It's more of a story update this time, and with the usual gameplay loop being 1 ntr and 1 futa scene I expect more people to cry about than praise it here.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's more of a story update this time, and with the usual gameplay loop being 1 ntr and 1 futa scene I expect more people to cry about than praise it here.
Most people here are not that fragile of ego, but when such person arrives, with the same old moaning, they are usually chastised and mocked until they either leave or a mod delete their stupid comments.:cool:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
:coffee:Well, you are no different from them either(as if you were waiting for their whining.) ... everyone should enjoy the game, those who like NTR play, and those who don’t, they avoid. everyone plays what they want. and those who will complain, they have always been and will always be. it's like in sports and in films where everyone complains that something is missing or they beat someone... :coffee: :BootyTime:

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Okay, so there aren't a bunch of new scenes with er shall we say fappable content? But, man, I really enjoyed that twist with a certain character, not to spoil anything. I really didn't see that coming. (That's what she said.) And I can see why it took so long to bring an end to Phase 1 of the time loops. I give it a solid 9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Here's some clarity... Stop with the "Hero Begging" requests.
Why because you say so? :KEK:

The forum basically have a dedicated section for begging.
just check out game-requests.3. section. a lot of Update threads with people posting +1, in a sense begging for an update..

It's a community that supports the creator unlike others in this site
If you support him as a member of patreon etc.. that's all good.
But i dont see how posting in this thread is actually support. Unless the dev himself asks for feedback./poll opinion etc.
Btw i highly doubt you support as "a patreon etc", for every game you have download from links posted on this site.
so dont try be a glorified almighty holier than thou. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: emaki

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Should we be more honest and call them Pirates?!
Infinitely fucking better than all the Hero Begging.

just check out game-requests.3. section. a lot of Update threads with people posting +1, in a sense begging for an update..
This just reinforces what I'm saying. Thank you.

Also, your image-fu is weak...
1709985703155.png
Your awareness of it also reinforces something I haven't reiterated in a while... The overabundance of lazy, e-begging twits is a great way to quickly fill the ignore function to capacity here.

But i dont see how posting in this thread is actually support. Unless the dev himself asks for feedback./poll opinion etc.
Btw i highly doubt you support as "a patreon etc", for every game you have download from links posted on this site.
:FacePalm:
What a great idea, be demeaning toward someone who was giving an honest and absolutely inoffesive response to what you said...

Truly, you are the hero you were looking for all along...

:EDIT:

Merging posts.

Last edited:

Sedoy78

Dec 24, 2017
Just made the first teaser public here:
Lama, at least send me the scripts so that I can translate them into Russian, I can't pay you for the game, because your rulers are sawing the branch they are sitting on.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Lama, at least send me the scripts so that I can translate them into Russian, I can't pay you for the game, because your rulers are sawing the branch they are sitting on.
You can always download it here, then use unren to extract the scripts and work on it

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
:FacePalm:
What a great idea, be demeaning toward someone who was giving an honest and absolutely inoffesive response to what you said...

Truly, you are the hero you were looking for all along...
To be fair, he was responding to a comment that used the phrase "unlike others" when referring to how this community does something that others don't. That term is usually used to prop up one group over another, so in a way it is demeaning. Also, he's not wrong, this is a site where people share paid content for free, so whether the community is more "supportive" or not, at the end of the day pirating will still happen here and it's a bit weird to have a "holier than thou" mentality on a piracy site when piracy is involved. Some real pot and kettle shenanigans.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Why because you say so? :KEK:

I support the game and the dev asks for feedback all that you said
Btw don't try to be a smartass as I try to support every game that I actively play

Btw I won't persecute this dumb argument as it isn't on-topic and like I already said it's effectively dumb

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To be fair, he was responding to a comment that used the phrase "unlike others" when referring to how this community does something that others don't. That term is usually used to prop up one group over another, so in a way it is demeaning.
There is no "being fair" with what he wrote. It's not open to interpretation and is ascribing an intent and attitude that is not there.

What is written and how it is written provides the context for whether or not something is demeaning.
A neutral statement of fact is not demeaning. If someone interprets it as such, then that's an issue with them, not with what was said.

Also, he's not wrong
Who said he was wrong about this site?

and it's a bit weird to have a "holier than thou" mentality on a piracy site when piracy is involved. Some real pot and kettle shenanigans.
What "holier than thou" mentality was being displayed by " It's a community that supports the creator unlike others in this site "?

Reactions: Dipasimaan
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes