Horalover

May 7, 2017
can someone tell me if you can defeat Leo in the option where in the beginning you don't let Elyse be kidnapped? because that's what I did and consequently I'm playing the game without the dwarf from the beginning, so I'm in doubt here because Leo at the time of the battle, his life bar is not shown, so the guide I was reading the person who completed the game was using the dwarf, so I don't know if there is any drastic change in not having the dwarf in the story, I saw that here you chose to use the dwarf, so I wanted to know if Leo is also for you without life bar?
Was Leo the guy inside the hot springs? If he was, then you need to beat him alone. Whether you have Brad or not doesn't matter because you still need to beat him alone I think. As for the health bars, there are some enemies that have them and some that don't. You just need to keep attacking him until he dies.

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
Can someone explain me why this MTL is actually readable and not really so bad than some of the newer MTL games?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Can someone explain me why this MTL is actually readable and not really so bad than some of the newer MTL games?
It was by a person called SGT. SGT -> Shitty Google Translate.
The translator ran it through the auto-translation tool and did some editing. It was mostly the script files and making sure nothing breaks (that scene with the scrolling text). However, the translator also did do some text editing as well, to hopefully make some key lines more readable.
In the end though, it wasn't a fully edited translation because the amount of text in the game is MASSIVE.

All the new MTL games are just done automatically so that's why things break or text extends beyond the box.

Reactions: JLZ111

nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
someone has already completed the game can you tell me what happens at that ceremony in which our childhood friend spends days in that outfit, in the game we have the option of not being cuckolded if we are not defeated, but this event at the beginning always left me with a flea behind the ear about whether or not the MC was cuckolded in the beginning, if anyone can answer me I appreciate it

Horalover

May 7, 2017
someone has already completed the game can you tell me what happens at that ceremony in which our childhood friend spends days in that outfit, in the game we have the option of not being cuckolded if we are not defeated, but this event at the beginning always left me with a flea behind the ear about whether or not the MC was cuckolded in the beginning, if anyone can answer me I appreciate it
I think it's pretty obvious but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
will the game even show that she was fucked or will it just be said in words even by the characters? because I took the book of the ceremony at the beginning, and I want to see this scene from the beginning
Spoilers for the plot of the game including the ending. Don't click the spoiler tag if you're not interested in being spoiled. You have been warned. It may also not be 100% since I played this years ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said, some things might be wrong but that's what I remember. It was a hell of a ride.

Reactions: Lionheart007

nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
Alright guys, I finished the game here using a cracked save and I have doubts, in the final event Claude brings Elyse's memories back, alright, but what I didn't understand was why he didn't turn back to being the naughty girl he loves penis? since that was the main reason why she became that dirty in the scene of the ceremony that occurs at the beginning of the game, I understand that there is a thing of love and such, but it was 1000 years doing naughtiness, as she does not betray Mist and falls on Claude's lap? if something happened in the meantime forgive me, I pass the dialog very fast and read the deal very fast, so I may have missed something in the middle of the conversation, if someone can explain to me why she didn't get dirty at that moment I would appreciate it, I made the final fallen paradise without wanting to pass the dialogs too fast, so I may have missed something

Denjin

May 30, 2019
how to recruit brad again, I just follow the instruction from previous comment
-refuse to recruit brad in the first forest
-let elysia get kidnapped
-ask brad to help for free
-save elysia and go to the first town
after that brad leave the party. I also tried to talk to him in the bar but I can't recruit him again, is there any specific time/event to hire him again?
anyway I tried to hire him again after I fix the bridge in the first town

Reactions: GlennAlone

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how to recruit brad again, I just follow the instruction from previous comment
-refuse to recruit brad in the first forest
-let elysia get kidnapped
-ask brad to help for free
-save elysia and go to the first town
after that brad leave the party. I also tried to talk to him in the bar but I can't recruit him again, is there any specific time/event to hire him again?
anyway I tried to hire him again after I fix the bridge in the first town
Just accept his help from the beginning

master022

May 9, 2018
ok I need some help like in the first hot spring ya get trap so how do i get out to save her please send me a screen shoot

Horalover

May 7, 2017
ok I need some help like in the first hot spring ya get trap so how do i get out to save her please send me a screen shoot
You're talking about when you get stuck and the timer starts counting down?
As Mist (The person you play as), first put on your clothes and try to leave from the front entrance. After that, go back into the hot springs (May need to take off your clothes) and go to the door in the back. Keep clicking on it until it opens. Go to the female hot springs. Keep clicking the door there until it opens.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
When I 1st played I immediately knew from the start I was being cucked already but I was gonna be fine with but the translation ... I can't do it my brain is hurting processing it that I can't enjoy it at all!

Reactions: Eksra

Messk

Mar 18, 2019
how can i cheat in this game
Late reply. I cheat with cheat engine, if you have 50 coins - you do first scan 50*2+1 , then loot next coin (now you have 51) and next scan 51*2+1 untill you have 1-2 adresses, than just change vallue to 1001

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is there any way this game can get a better translation? I tried playing it last night and while its understandable to play the game and understand the plot, it still feels awkward.

Reactions: drone4of2
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes