Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
I'm bout to punch someone up, I've been doing this for hours now and HOW TO GET THE DAMN SHIP?
1627739972769.png

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I'm bout to punch someone up, I've been doing this for hours now and HOW TO GET THE DAMN SHIP?
View attachment 1327683
Yeah, that's pretty bad. It's a specific tile. I don't remember but there was a walkthrough floating around the net somewhere with screens. You're in the general area I think but it's closer to the center and not the edges from what I remember.

Paragui

Apr 24, 2021
Can someone help me? I am stuck in the event where MC loses battle against the knights in the desert and locked inside the prison. I am trying to defeat the boss of the cell but the MC is just too weak to defeat the boss. How do I increase the HP capacity of the MC?

sleepymonkey

Jul 5, 2021
Holy FK... been at this game for a couple of hours but dear fking lord... translation kills my vibe too much to enjoy this properly T.T

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Its the part where you deliver the Parcel
The error is probably occurring when the scrolling text happens. IIRC, it should've been fixed. Try not clicking or typing anything during the scrolling part or holding CTRL to speed through it?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
The error is probably occurring when the scrolling text happens. IIRC, it should've been fixed. Try not clicking or typing anything during the scrolling part or holding CTRL to speed through it?
I did but it still cause the Error. I even unzip with Japanese Code then running on JP Locale.
The game files I download off NOPY before it got closed and was dated back on August unless someone uploaded a new Zip with updated files to fix said error.

Kuratame

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to solve the sofia quest. i've been downloading through a few sites and all of them have the exact same problem it's irritating at some point

If anyone, by any chance, have no error regarding sofia quest, can you help me complete it? Just after transfering the parcel to adel. Here is my save file, thanks btw

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to solve the sofia quest. i've been downloading through a few sites and all of them have the exact same problem it's irritating at some point

If anyone, by any chance, have no error regarding sofia quest, can you help me complete it? Just after transfering the parcel to adel. Here is my save file, thanks btw
Here. Finished just the quest. In some versions of the game, the scrolling text is messed up so you might've gotten an error there.
After you give the item to Adel, you see what's in it (a recording stone) and see the scene of Sofia. To complete the quest, go back to the village where you first met Sofia and you'll see a scene in front of the mansion

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz

Kuratame

Aug 3, 2018
Here. Finished just the quest. In some versions of the game, the scrolling text is messed up so you might've gotten an error there.
After you give the item to Adel, you see what's in it (a recording stone) and see the scene of Sofia. To complete the quest, go back to the village where you first met Sofia and you'll see a scene in front of the mansion
Thanks a lot man! Appreciate it

nakura_kanra

Jan 7, 2019

Try this fix just unpack it in the game directory, should fix the sofia quest bug

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes