asd12006

Feb 5, 2022
where can i find Adel. and how do i enter the desert area. there are ricks blocking my way in the waterways

Horalover

May 7, 2017
where can i find Adel. and how do i enter the desert area. there are ricks blocking my way in the waterways
Adel is in the starting town. If you need to deliver the package from Sofia, go to the starter town (where Elysia can take the weapons shop quest) and wait until night. Adel is in the house at the bottom right of the map.

For the desert area, once you have the ship, you need to go to the middle of the land. Theres a small area where you can leave but it's directly in the top middle part of the place

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I remember playing this a long time ago, how is the transaltion? Is it good or is better to play hooking it a using google/atlas/DeepL?

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
Weird thing that everyone in this game telling the mc that he is so weak, and there are many battles that you can lose, I read a lot about grinding in this game, but in the very beginning I got the sword Falcon that makes Mist ultra powerful, easily killing every enemy with 1 hit like it's some kind of cheat. Is it how it should be? It's not look like that. It's last version of game, I guess (1.21).

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
I'm stuck. I tried to get slave merchant ending. There already was a scene when Elysia was sold to Renero. I passed many days, and "ely favor" already is 0. Isn't it just needed to come to slave merchant's hideout? I came there, but there's no Elysia. Central building is closed. There's nothing to do in Jed city, like nothing to do in oasis and destroyed fortress. Maybe game is just broken, i don't know.

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
Warning: If you follow the much-posted walkthrough here, you will miss all NTR content aside from MAYBE 1-3 scenes. I am baffled nobody pointed this out yet.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Warning: If you follow the much-posted walkthrough here, you will miss all NTR content aside from MAYBE 1-3 scenes. I am baffled nobody pointed this out yet.
Yeah. At the top of the pdf, it states that it's a story walkthrough that doesn't list the H scenes, just how to get through the story. It helps because of how little direction the game gives you.

Not sure how many people would still be interested in a more in depth walkthrough of scenes given how the game is MTLed.

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
Yeah. At the top of the pdf, it states that it's a story walkthrough that doesn't list the H scenes, just how to get through the story. It helps because of how little direction the game gives you.

Not sure how many people would still be interested in a more in depth walkthrough of scenes given how the game is MTLed.
Yeah, didn't read the fineprint,I guess and just trusted everyone linking the walkthrough. Who plays Hentai games to avoid all H scenes? If you avoid NTR in this game, you skip 90% of H scenes. Why does the walkthrough not mention this? Nobody will do an in-depth analysis to find out whether the WALKTHROUGH will walk you through all H scenes (assumed) and not just the story (???????????) in a NTR game.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragata

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Yeah, didn't read the fineprint,I guess and just trusted everyone linking the walkthrough. Who plays Hentai games to avoid all H scenes? If you avoid NTR in this game, you skip 90% of H scenes. Why does the walkthrough not mention this? Nobody will do an in-depth analysis to find out whether the WALKTHROUGH will walk you through all H scenes (assumed) and not just the story (???????????) in a NTR game.
It explictly states at the top that it doesn't cover all the H scenes, only how to get the main endings and the H scenes you encounter.

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
It explictly states at the top that it doesn't cover all the H scenes, only how to get the main endings and the H scenes you encounter.
Yeah, like I said. It's on me for not reading it clearly. I wasted my time with this walkthrough. I just don't see the quality of a walkthrough if after 4-6 hours you finish the game, visit the reminiscence room and have only 5 H scenes unlocked out of the fifty there are. Especially if it's an erotic game, where unlocking H scenes is the reason for playing it.

It's my fault though for not reading it clearly. I just assumed the best. That one is on me.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
but is it just putting 100? or is there a scene showing that she is now nymphomaniac?
Don't remember there being a scene. I think the threshhold was 70? In the gallery, there should be some indicator/text where Elysia's dialogue changes at 70+

Jun 22, 2022
Would be a dream to see this game picked up for a proper translation. I shall keep hoping.

---

Edit: As the MTL is bothering me so much (it's only acceptable during the village section, then seems to get worse and worse), I'm looking into translating the game myself.

Question to the community: I was only able to find the Japanese 1.2 version of the game and not the latest 1.2.1 version. Does anyone know what changed between versions 1.2 and 1.2.1?

The readme file is sadly unreadable on my end (the readme of the 1.2.1 version posted in this thread). I also tried converting my current translation progress from 1.2 to 1.2.1 with no success.
Figured it out.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Would be a dream to see this game picked up for a proper translation. I shall keep hoping.

---

Edit: As the MTL is bothering me so much (it's only acceptable during the village section, then seems to get worse and worse), I'm looking into translating the game myself.

Question to the community: I was only able to find the Japanese 1.2 version of the game and not the latest 1.2.1 version. Does anyone know what changed between versions 1.2 and 1.2.1?

The readme file is sadly unreadable on my end (the readme of the 1.2.1 version posted in this thread). I also tried converting my current translation progress from 1.2 to 1.2.1 with no success.
Figured it out.
Post it here if you do finish it, please. Even though is understandable, some plot points become unclear, also the pronouns are always messed up.

Reactions: drone4of2
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes