Jun 22, 2022
Post it here if you do finish it, please. Even though is understandable, some plot points become unclear, also the pronouns are always messed up.
Will do, but please don't get your hopes up for it happening this year.

The game has way more text than I thought it would, and since I don't understand Japanese myself, I'm going by MTL and then manually editing all dialogue. I can say that the MTL is already vastly improved just by using DeepL and RedSugoi though, instead of Google like in the current version. Pronouns still remain an issue sometimes and need to be changed manually, for which I also need to play through the game / look at all scenes as to not miss out on context.

Edit: I haven't yet started on the translation proper, nor does it look like I'll have enough time for a polished, line by line translation anytime soon.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021

The game has way more text than I thought it would, and since I don't understand Japanese myself, I'm going by MTL and then manually editing all dialogue. I can say that the MTL is already vastly improved just by using DeepL and RedSugoi though, instead of Google like in the current version. Pronouns still remain an issue sometimes and need to be changed manually, for which I also need to play through the game / look at all scenes as to not miss out on context.
Thanks for that. Yeah, a lot of text, even if it isn't the best story, we can see the effort the author made.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Ton of text in this game. Gonna be a bitch to try and translate everything because of how many scenes and variations are in the game. Vaguely recall some of the plot points so can give some context but its been a while
Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Try this fix just unpack it in the game directory, should fix the sofia quest bug
THIS!! Thank you for this!!
I needed this all the way back in 2021 November 7th x.x
Game Progression has been stuck because of that Bug Crash.
Someone should replace the Main Upload files with this new Fix file.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Has anyone figure out how to open the Lock door on the Bottom left of the Memories Room?
considering I have a bit of coding ability with rpg maker I did some looking. turns out you need to have the 1167 event cleared, which is ONLY cleared if you saw the true end. but what is behind there isn't really major, it is just the equivalent of a developers room, allowing you to see the standing character models in various states and the such.

but yeah, just edit your save to have the 1167 variable set to 'true'/checked or whatever.

considering I cracked open the game it does mean that in theory if anyone needs me to clear something up I can take a look at event flags tied to things.

edit: by the way, unless the files are edited the only way to see the standing models is by buying tickets from a farie in the lower left corner of the room that costs 30000 each, with there being 13 total so a price legitamately of 390000. and the lever in the bottom center of the room is the bukkake switch, flip that if you want the models to swap to there cum coated variations.

Reactions: LunarCainEX

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017

try putting it through this (will have to copy and paste it per line/sentence) it has done a good job of translating stuff for me so far.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
was honestly a touch bored and figured now that I cracked open the game to take a peek at what makes the troublesome door tick I figured I would do some modifications while I was at it.

I present to you

features:
gallery fully unlocked from the start
no longer need to beat the game once to unlock the gallery, the key is available in the starting town (and in the usual spot if you have beaten the game at least once)
can fight the goddess and the four generals as many times as you wish.
the door to the bottom half of the gallery is unlocked.
there is some comments around by someone (you will know where they are when you see them)
and to make up for the incentive of doing a true run being taken away there is now a new party member who is able to be unlocked if you are able to successfully trigger the 1167 flag (seeing the true ending) who is a spellsword, skilled in magic as well as blade, and brings some unique powerful skills of his own to the table (two damage spells, two healing spells, and counter set up).

Last edited:

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
guess by proxy if come across any other rpg maker games can send them my way and if I am interested I might be able to see if I can crack into it to create similar rudimentary edits (all I am doing is editing flags and variables and maybe adding new ones such as items. I'm not really an artist or a writer so I am not really going to be trying to improve things. outside of making the game a bit more approachable for people fine with cheating.)

Abaddon16

Feb 23, 2019
I probably sound like an idiot but is there a trick to beating the prison/fort section? The one where you have to defeat the warden or a giant golem to escape them fight the dude from the MC's village?

At first I beat the golem using that trick but when I fought that dude he had no health bar and wrecked me. I heard it was better to beat the warden dude instead so I leveled up and did that and went to fight that dude again.

I did better yet he still kept halving my hp and eventually he just started healing after every hit. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I jist have to grind until I am at a super high level (I am lvl 16)? Because I didn't expect there to be so much damn grinding and legwork in an ntr hentai game.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

aKitoshh

Nov 14, 2018
Anyone help me guidelines the way to desert after beat the lord son please?(in walkthrough file it say that but i don't understand ''not good at English too"

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Anyone help me guidelines the way to desert after beat the lord son please?(in walkthrough file it say that but i don't understand ''not good at English too"
After you beat the Lord's son, the woman at the hot springs gives you a boat outside the town to the south. Go on the boat and just go down and right.
The desert is this big place that is surrounded by a bunch of rocks. You should be able to get onto land at the top center of that big piece of land. Once in the desert, just go down to the town

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
Well for me this is one of the best ntr games if not the best I've ever played and believe me I've played a lot and its endless sister Valkyria is still very good. But it is that I always play these stories trying first to save the waifu in any way so I stayed farming for 2 weeks lvl to be able to survive only with the protagonist and I was very strong until I reached the snow part but from there to the back I managed so that they did not desecrate Elysa so much that we all saw the recording stones of both the store and the hometown. but from outside Elysa was not touched by anyone else, that game lasted 40 hours and I lost it due to a formatting: V so screamers who say that the main character is weak... well, you are weaker for not doing everything possible to protect to the waifu the same after in the second rom I let everyone take it: I watch the scenes in the gallery

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
why am i not surprised the village is some crazy sex cult, sure i may just be at the point they are announcing the "priests" for the purification ritual. but ye that's obviously a sex cult. just hearing the hero who started the ritual kyle's first word being yo, it was always destined to be a sex cult xD

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so anyone actually know where the little b*tch put the ghost boy's things? i'd have just stabbed her until she told me but meh.... the quests are so bad, aside from the mtl itself, there's jsut not enough info to go on, sure i'm supposed to stop the ghost fine, talk to the ghost okay find where his stuff is and destroy it, go to day girl says she hid it well you idiot mist stab her until she tells you

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes