Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
How do I save the heroine from the hot springs, when you are locked in? I always watch bad ends on purpose, but on this case I couldn't figure out when I actually attempted either.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
How do I save the heroine from the hot springs, when you are locked in? I always watch bad ends on purpose, but on this case I couldn't figure out when I actually attempted either.
Get out of the hot springs. Put on your clothes. Try to leave. Take off clothes. Back into hotsprings. Go to the back door. Bang on it like 15 times. Go to girl's hot springs. Bang on door until it's open.

gege1234568

Apr 10, 2018
I need your help for unlock brothel grimoire job.
I have companion Mist, Brad and Elisha.
I live desert town
Elisha is lewdness level 100.
Mist is sleep 9 times with Elisha. Brad is sleep 1 time with Elisha
Elisha work 9 time for succubu house.

I do not see the succubus in the center of the town. I have to meet her day or night ?
can you help me advance the quest?
I provide the backup of game

Reactions: Hakkira

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Get out of the hot springs. Put on your clothes. Try to leave. Take off clothes. Back into hotsprings. Go to the back door. Bang on it like 15 times. Go to girl's hot springs. Bang on door until it's open.
Thanks, I didn't think the game would have Undertale-like "repeat actions until it works" shenanigans

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I need your help for unlock brothel grimoire job.
I have companion Mist, Brad and Elisha.
I live desert town
Elisha is lewdness level 100.
Mist is sleep 9 times with Elisha. Brad is sleep 1 time with Elisha
Elisha work 9 time for succubu house.

I do not see the succubus in the center of the town. I have to meet her day or night ?
can you help me advance the quest?
I provide the backup of game
Took a look at your game. You need to advance the story. To do that, leave Elisha and Brad in the inn by going to the room at the far right. There's a flashing circle on the bed to leave her and Brad there. Go to the oasis to the left of the town at night. Progress through the story. As a note, some of the following fights are unwinnable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eventually, you'll be able to get back to the town. Once you do, the succubus would appear in the town square at night.
I didn't want to play through it for you in case you wanted to read through the story and all that.

scuba1234

Feb 20, 2018
Could someone please up load the Sophia side quest fix. I could not down load it from the web site NTR posted.

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
Can smoeone give me waltho for this game or where is all coince
Don't worry too much about coins. Every play through the coins you find return. Also the treasure's you unlock stay the same. So you will end up getting them all no matter what.

gege1234568

Apr 10, 2018
thanks for the solution

in the reminiscense space B1 F with keys to remember, there is a memory with Elysia.
it's a block with writing "Purification ceremony (this year)" and and next to it there is a blue stone written "Burnt Record Stone".

what conditions to cause this event with elysia for Purification ceremony (this year) ??

thank you for your answers

Horalover

May 7, 2017
thanks for the solution

in the reminiscense space B1 F with keys to remember, there is a memory with Elysia.
it's a block with writing "Purification ceremony (this year)" and and next to it there is a blue stone written "Burnt Record Stone".

what conditions to cause this event with elysia for Purification ceremony (this year) ??

thank you for your answers
For that one, it's a story line thing. Just keep playing the game and you will eventually get it. You get it very late in the game, when you're about to fight the final boss.

how to get Brad in my companion
As stated before in the post, you need to first recruit Brad when Elysia is in your party. Then lose to the bandits so that Elysia is captured. If you have max stats cause of cheating, remember that Mist possesses the amazing ability called Surrender. Anyway, Elysia gets captured and you get sent back to the campfire. Recruit Brad again and save Elysia. When you get to the town, he'll stay in your party.

Reactions: KoneNz Zx

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
For that one, it's a story line thing. Just keep playing the game and you will eventually get it. You get it very late in the game, when you're about to fight the final boss.

As stated before in the post, you need to first recruit Brad when Elysia is in your party. Then lose to the bandits so that Elysia is captured. If you have max stats cause of cheating, remember that Mist possesses the amazing ability called Surrender. Anyway, Elysia gets captured and you get sent back to the campfire. Recruit Brad again and save Elysia. When you get to the town, he'll stay in your party.
How to get cheat

gege1234568

Apr 10, 2018
I'm not talking about the end scene with the final boss where he recalls the memory scene purification ceremony at Mist.
this scene is in the 1 floor of reminiscence space with the souvenir block with 2 old.
it is located at the entrance on the right just below the 4 orcs.

I'm talking about the second room where there are all the memories of the grimoire brothel where you go with another teleporter.
this memory is located at the top left with a blue stone recorder.
we see 3 people and not 4 people.

if you found the event to find it, I'm interested.
thanks for your help

arashikage804

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not talking about the end scene with the final boss where he recalls the memory scene purification ceremony at Mist.
this scene is in the 1 floor of reminiscence space with the souvenir block with 2 old.
it is located at the entrance on the right just below the 4 orcs.

I'm talking about the second room where there are all the memories of the grimoire brothel where you go with another teleporter.
this memory is located at the top left with a blue stone recorder.
we see 3 people and not 4 people.

if you found the event to find it, I'm interested.
thanks for your help
I got to see that scene in the burnt stone after i finished the game(sortof) i did not accept the elf's love or her, just fast forwarded through and it says to go to a clearing or something after Alma goes into a portal and after that i could see almost all the scenes in the reminiscences area.

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone knows what's the password for the treasury of Leveler castle? The hint was a japanese pun and it has been machine translated into nonsense.

GoldZ

Apr 28, 2018
Can anyone suggest some games similar to this. I googled it but the results were not satisfying.
If you mean NTR based RPG games with a male point of view, there's quite a few. NTRPG 1-3 by Circle HANATAKA is a good pixel only set of NTR games. Star's Dream has Survive and Survive 2, Hanimani, and Farming Life for more male POV NTR goodness, all CG art this time. If you're looking for a game where the protagonist can steal back his girl (or lose her again), there's Amour Maho Academy by Mijiishi, which has a full translation floating out there.

All of these can be found at DLSite... and probably here. Good hunting!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes