Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
If you mean what to do after the castle, you go back onto the ship and head north, to the ice continent. Then head East. Go into the fort first and get an item locked behind a code door. Then head east to the abandoned temple.
I ran the game in test mode. I do not need a ship,
I AM THE SHIP))))

vultron

May 19, 2018
The dialogue in this game makes the English person in me want to commit suicide. lmao

T3DP4XF

Oct 1, 2017
Few questions;
1. What are the conditions to get the slave ending?
2. How does the "in prison" counter go up? How does one get imprisoned, barring the storyline segments?
3. What kind of scenes are available in a playthrough without Brad?
4. How does one get the Brad/customers scenes in the hot spring?
5. What is the purpose of the southern room in the gallery (where the door is closed)?
@throwawayacc You seem to be the expert, I summon thee...

Horalover

May 7, 2017
@f95user1

Well, I'll try to answer your questions as best I can...

1. For the slave ending, I'm thinking you're talking about the Slave auction? In order to get that, you need to be in the desert area and lose to a caravan. After that, waste away your days in the inn by sleeping and letting the days pass. Eventually, you'll lose when you go find the slave hideout.

2. In Prison counter is when you lose and Elysia gets captured. For example, the bandits you encounter at the beginning. If you lose, Elysia gets captured. For every day that passes, the counter goes up. After a certain number of days, you get sex scenes or, if you wait too long, you lose. To pass the days, you could: rest at the inns (full day, not just nights), rest at that campfire at the beginning, sleep at the house you get later. There are a few different areas that can trigger this. The bandit forest and the winter castle come to mind. When Elysia gets captured in the desert is another area. Finally, there are a few storyline situations that are the same. You lose if you wait too long.

3. In a playthrough without Brad, the only one that comes to mind is the beach scene. Once Elysia has a high enough lewdness value and you have a bikini, you can go to the beach near the hot springs area. There's this guy called Womanizer. If Brad is with you, he beats the crap outta him. If not, then talking to him will cause Elysia to fuck him.

4. I don't remember how to get the customer scene in the hot springs. However, to get the Brad scene, you need to have Elysia cucked by Brad. When you go to the hot springs, Elysia needs to have a certain Lewdness value (I think it was 80+ but it might be 70...). She might go into the mixed bath at this point. You go into the Male bath and then there a flashing circle where the NTR will happen.

5. Southern room just has the standing busts of each character you encounter in the game. You can unlock it after you beat the game once. 90% of the busts are Elysia but there are also the goddess and the prostitutes. There probably was also that Claude fella.

Hope this helps.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Masochists. Flagellants. Pity-wallowers. The self-hating. Pain seekers. Dopamine addicts. The self-righteous looking for a reason to hate the world. The self-titled villains. The detached. The damaged. The traumatized. The rebels. The abnormals. The 'enlightened' in regards to society's beliefs in and about morality. Those that just want to see the world burn. And assholes. Also, role-players and those who are confident enough in their own sexuality to go beyond traditional values, regardless of criticism.

Edit: Oh, and people infected with an STD who infected their gf with said STD without her knowledge and are now watching her infect other people with said STD without their knowledge and then laugh about it.
You forgot "Feminists' Submissive slave men"

AlfaKun

Jun 17, 2018
"The file you are trying to download no longer exists."
Wtf does this file was really delete? Or I do something wrong?:ForeverAlone:
On MegaShare ofc

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes