Horalover

May 7, 2017
Anyone knows what's the password for the treasury of Leveler castle? The hint was a japanese pun and it has been machine translated into nonsense.
Code is 1455240

Can anyone suggest some games similar to this. I googled it but the results were not satisfying.
Not entirely sure what you mean by games similar to this. Do you mean games where the NTR is optional? If so, the games suggested by GoldZ works. Star's Dream makes games where the NTR is almost always optional. Some optional NTR games also include the games by Team Niimii, such as Life on the Floating Island, Superior Stone, etc. Problem is that none of those games are translated so you'd need to use a machine translator/text hooker. Young Wife Souffle is also an option, but the english translation is being checked by someone. The translator is NorzZ so you can get a big patch if you pledge to him.

If you want games where the NTR is unavoidable but can have (relatively) happy ends, Amor Magical Academy and Inn my Wife might be what you want. The Promised Rosary has a happy end after the (somewhat) NTR. NTRPG 2 can be said to have a happy end in the same way.

There are also games where there COULD be NTR, but it doesn't have to happen. It really depends on whether you cause it (you play as a female). Almeria 5th Knights, Nymphomania Paradox, Treasure Hunter Mai come to mind.

If you want pure NTR games, you probably don't need to look very far. Thug Hero Party, Itjazura War, Minako, To H, JK-NTR, etc. The list can go on and on.

Best of luck on your search.

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Code is 1455240
Thank you

NTRPG 2 can be said to have a happy end in the same way.
NTRPG 2 was too much NTR, even for me.

It's like, the game isn't even bothering to make it hot. It barely even shows you the sex. All you get are the constant reminders that yes, someone is fucking the girl.

It's the only NTR game I bothered getting the happy ending.

Reactions: Rain01

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you

NTRPG 2 was too much NTR, even for me.

It's like, the game isn't even bothering to make it hot. It barely even shows you the sex. All you get are the constant reminders that yes, someone is fucking the girl.

It's the only NTR game I bothered getting the happy ending.
I think Amor Magic Academy might be worse (the player character and the GF are annoying idiots). There's Thug Hero Party but that is not for the faint of heart.

A few translated female pov ntr games are -
RJ122090 - Holy Knight Olyana v1.10
Erotic Dungeon Survival (available here)
Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (available here)
RJ105442 - Arms Devicer (NTR route)
RJ125552 - Rhode Fortress
RJ130528 - To H (bad art fetishists game)
RJ131698 - Sword Princess Cistina (v9.0)
RJ131569 - Hunter Quest 1.03 (supposedly has NTR, haven't played it)
RJ132102 - Mature Quest (I think NTR is in it and translated)
RJ132365 - Married Warrior Emma Ver1.02 tl 2017 04 27
RJ146643 - Minako tl 2017 05 12
RJ153517 - COS RO2 v1.15 DLC2.04 (I think this is the NTR one if not it's one of the cos ro games)
RJ153925 - Netorare Imouto Misaki (a good one supposedly)
and some OneOne1 games (just do a search for OneOne1 here).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is there a better translation for this game other than the mtl one?
As of now, nope. You just have to wait because if I remember correctly, who did the translation said that he/she will come back.. to fix it? And make it more understandable? Something along the line.

Reactions: kuzuma
May 1, 2018
Can Pls Someone Teach ME how To Hack This Using Cheat Engine?
By The Way Just Finished The Last Part Of The Game I Would Think That The Game Would Be Better If You Give The Main Character His Own Actions...

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
I've played 3 hours and i saw only night scenes with brad and mist, and tool shop scene... I dont know what to do, how to get the other scenes? Where to find Adel to deliver him the package... ? Help.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
So there's a shitton of scenes in this game. As you progress through the story, you get the opportunity to unlock more scenes.
The ones I remember:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally, for Adel, you need to go back to the first town where the tool shop guy is and wait until night. He's in the house at the bottom right of the town. Talk to him and look at the ball for a scene. Then go back to Sofie and watch a short cutscene and complete the quest. You'll find Adel in the same town. He also has his own ending, if you play till the end...

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I'll just say it now: like the tags says, this game is NTR, NETORARE, whatever you wanna call it. If you don't like the "concept" of the game and specifically that tag, then don't waste your time writing things like "I don't like NTR" etc. Nobody care if you don't like this game, the whole NTR concept, or anything. Otherwise I'll gladly summon one of the staff to make things straight - given the fact that problably you'll listen more to them than me. Thanks.
What an attitude. :idontcare:. Is that how you sell things?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
before i even attempt to play this. Can I walk around naked? I only like Japanese RPGM games if i can do something about clothes.

U

User_10739

My Girlfriend gets fucked up by several guys and I have to grind for it....who likes such games?
Not me for one but the NTR tag is flying freely on this one so you have been forewarned. If you don't dig that kinda stuff steer clear of anything with that tag...

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Should we go on after the destruction of the castle?
If you mean what to do after the castle, you go back onto the ship and head north, to the ice continent. Then head East. Go into the fort first and get an item locked behind a code door. Then head east to the abandoned temple.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you. I did not understand how the scenes open. in the hot springs there is not one scene.
I have opened the scene after the levd 100

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes