Keep the existing jobs or have the PC become a fulltime detective in week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 2545653

0.33a is now out and publicly available!

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice, thanks!

Loading an old save, the second option here throws a javascript error:

Bad evaluation when telling Roy about Natasha/Izabela:

Last edited:
Reactions: WendyTheRed

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nice, thanks!

Loading an old save, the second option here throws a javascript error:
Weird. I can't reproduce this on any of the outfit options. All 3 work correctly. Could you perhaps give me a copy of a save at this scene? I'm not sure what is going on and why it's not happening in any of my tests.

Bad evaluation when telling Roy about [spoiler removed]:
This one was silly and is now fixed! A fix HTML is attached.

Edit: A fix for the dress issue is now included. It only happened if you hadn't gotten the dresses so hopefully most players were unaffected.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Weird. I can't reproduce this on any of the outfit options. All 3 work correctly. Could you perhaps give me a copy of a save at this scene? I'm not sure what is going on and why it's not happening in any of my tests.
I don't remember the details of my previous playthrough, but looking at it I think it might be because the MC never accepted the dress in the first place, so the option shouldn't be available at all. I'll message you a save in a mo.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I don't remember the details of my previous playthrough, but looking at it I think it might be because the MC never accepted the dress in the first place, so the option shouldn't be available at all. I'll message you a save in a mo.
OH! That makes sense! I'll add in some checks for that!

Edit: Fixed and the HTML was added to my first reply to you.

Reactions: gregers

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShadowsOverSolomonFalls-0.33a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
found one 'images/events/afterWorkDay7Ericp5Free.jpg' missing, other 2 are there.
and maybe something needs to be done like flag update? cus I ain't see this from LATEST UPDATES , bit search shows last update is 5 months ago despite that version number is correct, need to fix it for better publicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: WendyTheRed

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Thanks for the update!

I once promised to report some bugs. As I am playing the new version, I started making screenshots. So here are some:

1. Impossible to continue the game, had to undo
sf1_nocontinue.png

2. Wrong dress
sf2_baddress.png

3. The bar changed already its interior but at the picture is old interior
sf3_bar.png

4. Wrong dress
sf4_dress.png

I'll try to supply more.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
found one 'images/events/afterWorkDay7Ericp5Free.jpg' missing, other 2 are there.
and maybe something needs to be done like flag update? cus I ain't see this from LATEST UPDATES , bit search shows last update is 5 months ago despite that version number is correct, need to fix it for better publicity.
Hmmmm...that picture is actually missing, even from my harddrive. I wonder if I somehow never did the render...

And I did report it as an update yesterday, I guess they just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
There are three conditions that must be met to drink with Melanie:

If you've met all 3 conditions and it's not working, please let me know. I looked it over and don't see any issues that might bug it but it's always possible I missed something subtle.
hey kinda failed to trigger Melanie date here.
so I wanna ask how do step 2 and 3 count?
like step 2, it means day after arrival and need to check with sheriff, right? or have to take sheriff's job offer?
and step 3, it means not to take sheriff's job offer or take it but there are some requirements to trigger not to agree to do undercover? if its latter then it's on my end, otherwise could it be bug?
ty

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I never met the deputies at the pub either, in this or the previous version. Just had a look at the file and this part of the condition in line 28701 seems a bit hinky:
Code:
if ... and not $player.job eq "undercover"
This seems to work:
Code:
if ... and $player.job neq "undercover"

Reactions: HotPotLovers

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I hope MC can become Vampire, I have feeling that both Vampires had nothing to do with Lisa death. I think its someone else, like the shadow killer, maybe he was the one who killed Lisa and somone behind him want make look like were vampire responsable to her death. There are more to unfolde or discover there, I gonna for vampire path, can't wait to become one.

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Some more bug reports:

Mastrubating in the new house gives picture of the old house:
sf4_room.png

Long vs short Ellie hair:
sf7_hair.png

Some syntax errors:

sf8_error.png

sf10_sheriff.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And some wrong dresses at the pictures.
(Sorry guys for "littering" the thread but it could be helpful for the author):
Posting bug reports is always cool but you might consider putting them in spoiler tags and editing them into one comment to cut down on the 'litter'.

Reactions: damnedfrog

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
And some wrong dresses at the pictures.
(Sorry guys for "littering" the thread but it could be helpful for the author):
View attachment 2550322
View attachment 2550323
View attachment 2550324
View attachment 2550325
View attachment 2550326
View attachment 2550327
rn only affect scenes in week 2 I think, for first week content we just have to wait for Wendy to make it happens.
But my guess would be it is not on high priority for good reason and I don't think it should, game needs more actual contents update at this point.
Not saying it's not needed, sure it would be nice to have, but we could have it later.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Those wrong dresses in pictures puzzle me. The code is fine and works fine and I don't get reports on that from anyone else and have never seen it in my test playthroughs. I'm unsure why you get it and how come I can't recreate it to fix it.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
hey kinda failed to trigger Melanie date here.
so I wanna ask how do step 2 and 3 count?
like step 2, it means day after arrival and need to check with sheriff, right? or have to take sheriff's job offer?
and step 3, it means not to take sheriff's job offer or take it but there are some requirements to trigger not to agree to do undercover? if its latter then it's on my end, otherwise could it be bug?
ty

Step 2, just go to the Sheriff's office for the first time to check in with him. You don't have to take the Sheriff's job and, in fact, taking the job as the deputy would push this back pretty much into week 2.
Step 3, either don't take the job as a deputy or

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes