Keep the existing jobs or have the PC become a fulltime detective in week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
WendyTheRed
Sorry to ask but, someone in another thread (which I can't remember the name of) said there would be Futa characters in a future update?
My original plan was to have Anya be a futa. However, as the game developed some people became wary of Jill who was the original dominant lesbian love interest. So I changed my plans for Anya to give people a different option if they didn't trust Jill.

There is another character yet to be introduced that I could make into a futa and I still may. Though technically, I think the term would be shemale as it would be a woman with a penis as opposed to having both sets of organs. She would not be a transgender character if that matters, simply a woman who has a penis.

Reactions: Melmoth99
May 20, 2021
My original plan was to have Anya be a futa. However, as the game developed some people became wary of Jill who was the original dominant lesbian love interest. So I changed my plans for Anya to give people a different option if they didn't trust Jill.

There is another character yet to be introduced that I could make into a futa and I still may. Though technically, I think the term would be shemale as it would be a woman with a penis as opposed to having both sets of organs. She would not be a transgender character if that matters, simply a woman who has a penis.
what how they cant trust Jill. i love her i love , good she is with the character

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Normally I'm not a big fan of mystery, but this game is... wow... exellent!
Thank You Wendy.
I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm hard at work on the next release though I lost about 2 weeks of render time due to 2(!!) hard drives in my computer failing. They were barely over a year old I about lost my mind. Anyway, that's past and I'm probably about 40% done with the next release or so.

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
Definitely putting this on my watch list. Will wait until the game is further along in development though
Throwing you some patreon munis in the meantime, as this game seems to check a lot of boxes for me

Good luck with the development!

Reactions: WendyTheRed

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
One of my favourite games as well. Doesn't even feel like html game, the design is really good. Very Twin Peaksy atmosphere which I love. Twin Peaks meets Edgar Allan Poe. I used to play games similar to this (like Dark Seed, Harvester and Phantasmagoria) when I was younger but they always lacked the sexual aspect. In this game I get that feeling of anything is possible. I'm sure this will hit the same nostalgic nerve for many others too.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Definitely putting this on my watch list. Will wait until the game is further along in development though
Throwing you some patreon munis in the meantime, as this game seems to check a lot of boxes for me

Good luck with the development!
Thank you very much. There is a decent amount of gameplay and unless I've miscalculated the upcoming release should put the game at somewhere around 30% done. Still, I can see wanting to wait until it is done.

One of my favourite games as well. Doesn't even feel like html game, the design is really good. Very Twin Peaksy atmosphere which I love. Twin Peaks meets Edgar Allan Poe. I used to play games similar to this (like Dark Seed, Harvester and Phantasmagoria) when I was younger but they always lacked the sexual aspect. In this game I get that feeling of anything is possible. I'm sure this will hit the same nostalgic nerve for many others too.
Twin Peaks is a very definite inspiration for the game. Hell, Lisa's parents share a first name with the actors that played Laura Palmer's parents in Twin Peaks. It also draws inspiration from Life is Strange (very minor if I'm honest), the TV show Haven, the game Deadly Premonition and other similar projects across media.

Reactions: Sofia86

randa

May 7, 2017
I tried to play different ways. Like be shy, flirty or reject all (Transgender Start).

- So far i did not see a big different in be Shy and flirty route. Both let you be Submisive and have no real choices in Sexual things done to MC.
- IF you reject all, you lose most of the side stories but are not dominant enough, to stop Lou, Major from taking advantage of you.

My suggestion is, make those 3 routes more unique.
- Shy: Be submisiv
- Flirty: Have MC decide do it or not, or change Terms, like do sexual things or friend zone them but become more dominant.
- Reject: Be dominant and not going to do Sexual stuff.

Most importantly, increase dominance as fast as you lose it. --> Imbalanced.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I tried to play different ways. Like be shy, flirty or reject all (Transgender Start).

- So far i did not see a big different in be Shy and flirty route. Both let you be Submisive and have no real choices in Sexual things done to MC.
- IF you reject all, you lose most of the side stories but are not dominant enough, to stop Lou, Major from taking advantage of you.

My suggestion is, make those 3 routes more unique.
- Shy: Be submisiv
- Flirty: Have MC decide do it or not, or change Terms, like do sexual things or friend zone them but become more dominant.
- Reject: Be dominant and not going to do Sexual stuff.

Most importantly, increase dominance as fast as you lose it. --> Imbalanced.
I probably do need to add in more dominant routes and ways to increase it. It's not balanced right now, you're right about that. You generally increase it by refusing advances and in a few cases by being the aggressive one in sexual situations.

As for the difference between shy and flirty as you call them. Shy is the submissive route. Generally you cede control in that route and go along with whatever is going on. Flirty is the corruption route, ie the slutty route. It leads to you wanting whatever happens. In the first week of the game the differences may not be as apparent but hopefully that will change as things develop further.

Reactions: fortunatus

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
This has been REALLY good. Lezdom is way too rare in games. Is there actually content with Amber yet?

Last edited:

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This has been REALLY good. Lezdom is way too rare in games. Is there actually content with Amber yet?
On Friday you can have a date with Amber. She also features (along with Anya) in the upcoming release which will hopefully be going to my $10+ Patrons in about 2 weeks if things go well, maybe 3.

If you didn't have the date with Amber but want it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes