Keep the existing jobs or have the PC become a fulltime detective in week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CypherWisp

Dec 11, 2018
Hi WendyTheRed. loved the game, setting and the beautiful renders. Kudos

A small query from an amateur 3D learner. What tools do you use for developing the renders and scenes. Any suggestions for someone who is learning to get into 3D modelling?

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi WendyTheRed. loved the game, setting and the beautiful renders. Kudos

A small query from an amateur 3D learner. What tools do you use for developing the renders and scenes. Any suggestions for someone who is learning to get into 3D modelling?
Like a lot of people I use Daz3d and have spent tons of money on models and such. I've been doing renders for years and spend a lot of time looking at how photographers and cinematographers do shots to try to get a feel for how to make things look good.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
With the doctor can I increas mind control resistence? The Doctr it kind souspisius. could it be better to interact with in different way insteadd been hyntoized?
I'm mean she need to remebr what sh doing from the start with thedoctor and be able to reister her compulsion. Like she be able say no to her when it come the part fo call her mistress.I mean to make call her mister the submission need to beigher and to say no the doctor whe shecommnd her to call her mistress TheMC need have domination highier to say no (I wish to say no, some choise to reisist). But this way is kinda forcefull.

For Jill can we be able to make be dominant with her wen we go ther or she just gonnaplay with us likeshe playing with food. It could be better to imporve relationship with jill if we don't want go ther with blindfold.

Last edited:
May 20, 2021
Yeah, I stole the key for the scene. New save, since it had been a while since I played. Couldn't get the scene to trigger.
i just played it you have to be how to put it submisive then it should unlock , to do fuck every guy and or pick lewed options

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This seems like almost the PERFECT corruption game for me... can't wait to see how it continues to develop from here. I might even pledge to the patreon too.

(My only issues being not a huge fan of HTML as the "engine" and the lack of sound effects. Otherwise I'm loving it so far!)

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Couldn't get the first motel "date" to trigger on this patch. Would show up, let myself in, but it just says to leave.
So you tried to steal the key and failed and are being blackmailed but when you go to the motel it's not working? Hmmm...odd. I'll take a look. If you succeeded in stealing the key you won't be blackmailed.

on site didn`t work too
You're also speaking of the blackmail scene?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes