Keep the existing jobs or have the PC become a fulltime detective in week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
This upcoming update is called 0.25 right now but it'll actually probably be released as 0.3 as it represents about 30% completion of the game in total if that tells you anything. It's possible a vampire ending could come before the end of the game overall as a "bad end" though I am also trying to figure out if there is a way to make a vampire transformation that is not an ending work earlier without it representing a lot of extra work that slows the game down.
Oh nice to hear that
Always excited and eager for the update of your game

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How about some more previews of the 0.3 update? Yes, I have officially decided it will be 0.3 as this update will move the game to around 30% complete. Since I know it will be asked, to see the Amber content you have to have dated her on Friday but if you didn't you'll have a new chance to date her on Sunday!

The pub content, like the newspaper content isn't actually accessible on Sunday but will be accessible during any weekday gameplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Come Hell or high water, by the end of this month. Assuming nothing crazy happens with my family or my computer doesn't lose another hard drive or something. Also, as long as I'm here, more previews!

Really nice work on the overall spooky atmosphere and dark mood of that mansion.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Really nice work on the overall spooky atmosphere and dark mood of that mansion.
Thank you. It's a very good prop and that made my work easier. I bought it ages ago because I wanted a spooky Victorian mansion and it came in useful for what I had in mind here!

Reactions: FallGuyMcFly

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I had originally planned to get this update out to my Patrons next week but it appears I'm ahead of schedule. So far the current release dates look like it will be the following.

The current release schedule unless something changes:

$10+ Patrons get the game on the 21st.
$5+ Patrons get it on the 28th.
$3 Patrons get it on the 4th of November.
$1 Patrons get it on the 8th of November.
The public release will be on the 11 of November.

Enjoy the preview as well. Sorry if there is no context but any text would be somewhat spoilery!

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I had originally planned to get this update out to my Patrons next week but it appears I'm ahead of schedule. So far the current release dates look like it will be the following.

The current release schedule unless something changes:

$10+ Patrons get the game on the 21st.
$5+ Patrons get it on the 28th.
$3 Patrons get it on the 4th of November.
$1 Patrons get it on the 8th of November.
The public release will be on the 11 of November.

Enjoy the preview as well. Sorry if there is no context but any text would be somewhat spoilery!

Are we getting update today?

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
that doesnt sound particularly fair.
It was my fault it was a day late getting to my $3 Patrons. I had family stuff, then had people over so they actually got it super late on Saturday instead of Friday. However, I have to be fair to my Patrons and give them what I tell them I'll give them. For $3 Patrons they get it 1 week before the public release.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
It came out a day late, and patreon supporters are supposed to get a full week access before it get released to others, holding it back for one day to keep that promise sounds perfectly fair to me.
It was my fault it was a day late getting to my $3 Patrons. I had family stuff, then had people over so they actually got it super late on Saturday instead of Friday. However, I have to be fair to my Patrons and give them what I tell them I'll give them. For $3 Patrons they get it 1 week before the public release.
I doubt that patrons will be clamoring for the peons to have their release delayed. An update informing us would have been nice as well so we would not have too wait, just for disappointment. But oh well excited for the update.

Last edited:

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I doubt that patrons will be clamoring for the peons to have their release delayed. An update informing us would have been nice as well so we would not have too wait, just for disappointment. But oh well excited for the update.
I don't think of anyone as peons. I just wanted to be fair to my Patrons and give them what they were promised even if it is a small thing like a single day. As I said, it was my fault, family obligations came up and to be honest, they super stressed me out as only family can and it wasn't until my friends had left the next day that I thought "wait, yesterday was Friday...damn it..."

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I don't think of anyone as peons. I just wanted to be fair to my Patrons and give them what they were promised even if it is a small thing like a single day. As I said, it was my fault, family obligations came up and to be honest, they super stressed me out as only family can and it wasn't until my friends had left the next day that I thought "wait, yesterday was Friday...damn it..."
I Support you atleast we will get update today

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
0.3 Promo.jpg

0.3 is out. To my knowledge there are only a couple of minor bugs if you go drinking with Ellie in the pub which is only available during the week and not during the Sunday events. Those are fixed in the next update and are just formatting issues that don't break anything.

Enjoy!

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
And in this version there is a continuation of the story of the maid?
The maid story if you're playing it will continue in the next update like the rest of the jobs. This update does, however, have some major story advancements.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes