Keep the existing jobs or have the PC become a fulltime detective in week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
v0.2.1 is out on TFGames

Really enjoying this VN so far... ran into an error (3rd night in town, chose Investigation option)

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Unexpected identifier

EDIT: all 4 stat increase options give this error.
Can you send me a screenshot of where you are when you get the error? Is it when you go to bed on Thursday? I'm not sure what's causing it as I can't recreate it. A save file would be useful as well.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
The option

"You're not sure you have a choice. Go along with it."

Does not work..... You click on it and nothing happens

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The option

"You're not sure you have a choice. Go along with it."

Does not work..... You click on it and nothing happens
Where in the game is this? I'll take a look. Usually I find stuff like this in my testing.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I think I can't get the first day of undercover work to function correctly. When I press the option to talk to Anya about it and then click on 'you try to decide how to approach this conversation.' I get the error: cannot execute macro <<ctpAdvance>>: No CTP with ID 'AnyaeAlley' found. When I press the options to talk with either Ellie or Eric and click on how to approach the conversition it leads me to an empty alley.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
The second time I Increase my stats after character creation I choose Increase Investigation again and get this message

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Unexpected identifier

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I think I can't get the first day of undercover work to function correctly. When I press the option to talk to Anya about it and then click on 'you try to decide how to approach this conversation.' I get the error: cannot execute macro <<ctpAdvance>>: No CTP with ID 'AnyaeAlley' found. When I press the options to talk with either Ellie or Eric and click on how to approach the conversition it leads me to an empty alley.
I found and fixed that error. I'll be putting out a fixed HTML soon.

Bug
The second time I Increase my stats after character creation I choose Increase Investigation again and get this message

I'm still trying to pin this error down but I think I know what causes it. It'll be included in the fix I mentioned above. Thank you for the report.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I believe this HTML should fix a lot of the issues reported. Please let me know if it does.
The conversation with Anya doesn't lead to an error anymore but to the same outcome the other two had where I can go to the alley but the only option I get is to return to the main square.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The conversation with Anya doesn't lead to an error anymore but to the same outcome the other two had where I can go to the alley but the only option I get is to return to the main square.
Yeah, that was a really silly mistake on my part. The odd thing is it worked fine in my testing. I must have second guessed myself and made a change later that broke it. Oops. Anyway, I'm going to upload an HTML that should have a fix. Let me know. I'm going to update the various download links with my fixes I've put in for various stuff. It should fix all of the bugs that have been reported to me so far as far as I know.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, that was a really silly mistake on my part. The odd thing is it worked fine in my testing. I must have second guessed myself and made a change later that broke it. Oops. Anyway, I'm going to upload an HTML that should have a fix. Let me know. I'm going to update the various download links with my fixes I've put in for various stuff. It should fix all of the bugs that have been reported to me so far as far as I know.
That fixed the Bug when I Increase a stat.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This is the order:
After you mentioned it, I found it on my own. It's fixed in the version I uploaded called Fix 2. The HTML above your post also has the fix if you don't want to download it all again. It was simply a miscode on that link and slipped through because apparently in my tests and other people's playthroughs they were submissive enough that option never even came up.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
After you mentioned it, I found it on my own. It's fixed in the version I uploaded called Fix 2. The HTML above your post also has the fix if you don't want to download it all again. It was simply a miscode on that link and slipped through because apparently in my tests and other people's playthroughs they were submissive enough that option never even came up.
Yeah i just noticed...thanks

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Looks like i ran into a not technical bug:

Jill will pick you up for your date outside the B&B at 7pm

Problem: She doesnt show up. I run from outside to my bedroom to skip time but no matter where she just dont shows up. I even tried to go to town and she is still at work and dont even hints the date. And yes, i wear the dress she gave me.
And after wasting an ingame hour i get:

You stood Jill up!

At least i was smart enough to save at 6:50, otherwise i would be pissed now instead of just frustrated ^^

Side question, i could refuse the fat bastard with a polite "hell no" and pay the secrets dealer with money, so i know i can avoid dicks, but somehow i get the feeling it may become harder to solve the main quest or at least the lisa case if i keep being friendly to guys...so, where do i get a weapon to politely ask them?

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Looks like i ran into a not technical bug:

Jill will pick you up for your date outside the B&B at 7pm

Problem: She doesnt show up. I run from outside to my bedroom to skip time but no matter where she just dont shows up. I even tried to go to town and she is still at work and dont even hints the date. And yes, i wear the dress she gave me.
And after wasting an ingame hour i get:

You stood Jill up!

At least i was smart enough to save at 6:50, otherwise i would be pissed now instead of just frustrated ^^

Side question, i could refuse the fat bastard with a polite "hell no" and pay the secrets dealer with money, so i know i can avoid dicks, but somehow i get the feeling it may become harder to solve the main quest or at least the lisa case if i keep being friendly to guys...so, where do i get a weapon to politely ask them?
So, about the Jill date. I messed up. I added her into the first update to the game which covered Wednesday. But I made it possible to meet her as early as your first day in game. So people that had been playing had a date with her on Friday. Those who restarted or picked the game up new had a date with her on Thursday, IE, this update. And I totally forgot.

I'm going to add her to an update I'll try to get done and published next week assuming life cooperates with me. It was an oversight and she should have been in this update.

About the side question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I should note, there are other lesbian options coming up and one that is already in the game. (If you take the maid job, it's purely lesbian focused right now. There will be opportunities for other stuff, but it hasn't happened yet.)

The other lesbian options:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes