Prologue scene with the Realtor;
Gloryhole;
Scubbus;
Velma sneak-peak encounter in the morning;
Spirit of Halloween;

Have I missed any scenes?

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
So i tried playing this game, and it immediately crashed on what i assume is the language select screen.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wow i love how art style looks, but sex scenes are not animated? They are only pictured? (Or static?)

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Prologue scene with the Realtor;
Gloryhole;
Scubbus;
Velma sneak-peak encounter in the morning;
Spirit of Halloween;

Have I missed any scenes?
I extracted the files to double check myself, and there's definitely stuff missing but I think the version we have hasn't been coded to unlock the content. Basically goes like this:

- Alley gangbang with a random blonde, Shaggy not involved
- Random interactions with the girls room, just voyeur and topless stuff
- Introduction to the bar, the start of some random stranger event but it's not done

The file structure is a nightmare. I'll probably give this another shot in a year, hope some decent content is done by then.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I extracted the files to double check myself, and there's definitely stuff missing but I think the version we have hasn't been coded to unlock the content. Basically goes like this:

- Alley gangbang with a random blonde, Shaggy not involved
- Random interactions with the girls room, just voyeur and topless stuff
- Introduction to the bar, the start of some random stranger event but it's not done

The file structure is a nightmare. I'll probably give this another shot in a year, hope some decent content is done by then.
Oh shit, I knew it was worth adding a number of Easter eggs for people who will parse the game.
Like, yeah, Mr. Garrison and the riddles and anagrams scattered around the code aren't enough.

I wouldn't focus on the pieces of content that are left in the files of the public versions, since I cut a lot of stuff out before... Assembling Versions. Like what's in the files is what I forgot to delete before packing.

And by the way, I'm really curious, what do you consider decent content? It's a sincere question.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes