2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So no new content then? Based on the changelog it sounds like it's all just a code overhaul.

Yekram69

Nov 23, 2018
All honesty there are only two things I want from this game. The story is great and its getting better with every update. All I ask is that Scooby does not steal Shaggy's spot light like he does in the show. Shaggy can do just as much work as Scooby and get little to no reward and Scooby constantly steals shaggy food as well can't have him stealing Shaggy's woman on top of all that. Lastly could we get Madelyn Dinkley she is hot as heck and no one have yet to add her to a game. She'd make a great addition and her body type would give people more choices on what type woman they fav through out the game.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone else getting the "invalid cert authority" error with all the download links? Every download link is giving me this error, even in multiple browsers. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Jul 26, 2019
Its a paradoy sex game you think they care about lore?
If having an alter ego is their attempt at lampooning Freds naive nature (look at his relationship with Daphne) even though he is somehow adept at setting traps for bad guys... Then it's fine. If he has an alter ego because the writers are not talented enough to write Freds character in a way that tells the story they want to tell and instead they are just telling their story with someone elses characters, then it's a bad parody. The reference material is very important in a parody becuase it's the basis of the parody, you can't afford not to care.

But none of that matters if you are just here to beat off to your childhood memories.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks interesting... How about sex scenes? We only have pictures? Static animations? Or proper animations?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Looks good so far. lots of placeholders. and a couple of bugs.

NomoreFin
1. if I click on daphne and change her clothes to tights it only shows half her body.
2. if I go to hospital and click on "find out fred's condition" the game crashes. it does not allow me to rollback nor does it have a button to copy the error message formatted for forum/discord (as is typical). instead it just has 1 single button that says quit. so I am unable to really provide detail crash report

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I get this error everytime I take a screenshot, and I don't have the option to rollback or ignore but just to quit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It still take the screenshot but I have to restart the game everytime

Reactions: ronan333
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes