3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
0.05.03 has been released for free:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: 0.06 will be released to patrons when the final image is rendered (about 30 - 60 minutes)

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
New Version 0.06 Released for $5 patrons. (Guide also available)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dussalant

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Old saves dont work? or is it just mine that dont :p
0.05 saves should work. Older than that won't because I re-wrote the game from scratch for 0.05. Going forward, saves should always be compatible.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
0.05 saves should work. Older than that won't because I re-wrote the game from scratch for 0.05. Going forward, saves should always be compatible.
Not sure when my save is from, but should be the latest, anyways.. how to enable console for cheat?

Prexis

May 10, 2018
Console command for money has changed, it is now 'moneyPlayer = xx". Replace xx with money value you choose. To enable the console you need to use unren.bat which you can find if searching around this site. Advise against changing other stats as it will break the game.

Reactions: Ellaraia

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v06.02 PC and Mac

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Where is the Lounge? and the toilet and laundry room?
The lounge is the button with the TV. The toilet/laundry rooms aren't places you can go unless you are in a scene that takes place there, at which point you'll go there automatically.

Reactions: tonny

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I do not understand this new 3 colour system. I am trying to trigger the slave/pet events but nothing fires. I have the purple bar at max at 120 by telling horrible stories yet nothing seems to happen. What gives??

Reactions: Bird1019

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Alright, I downloaded it and played 3 weeks so far. Nothing seems to be happening. I flirt/compliment with her like 6 times a day and then she's asleep. She;s in the maid outfit I purchased but she just gets mad when I lay down. I work daily and randomly this boss had me fuck her, when the last time I saw her was when I hired her. I'm lost, I was able to kiss Sarah on the first night. There seems to be 0 transitions (I could be wrong). I haven't been able to choose this path I keep hearing about. To me at least, the game seems like an endless cycle of the same thing and I can't seem to progress anywhere.
In the diary, the general section has 1 entry, cafe has 3 (Though the 'Future' crashes the game), and servant has 1.
This seems like a game I'd really enjoy, I'm just truly lost.

Reactions: Hunter 68

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'll probably download it and give it a try tomorrow. I love games where you have multiple ends/paths. Plus, the girl is cute.

Reactions: Ellaraia
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes