3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Savage1026

Jul 14, 2017
How do i progress in the servant path, The journal wants me to lay on the kitchen floor but when i do she just tells me to fuck off. I have all stats at 120 and even tried it with the blue stat at near 0

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
How do i progress in the servant path, The journal wants me to lay on the kitchen floor but when i do she just tells me to fuck off. I have all stats at 120 and even tried it with the blue stat at near 0
If I remember correctly, you have to wait a few days.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I've found the issue. I'll upload the fix soon but you can fix it yourself if you have the console enabled.

type in console: $ diaryBuddy = 0
then
type in console: $ diaryServant = 2

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ellaraia

Also noticed right at the beginning when you hit the line *I should of put some thought into this* you can't click the mouse and instead have to hit the return key to get it to move forward.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
@Ellaraia

Also noticed right at the beginning when you hit the line *I should of put some thought into this* you can't click the mouse and instead have to hit the return key to get it to move forward.
That's where you enter your name. Even if there was a way to click through, I don't think that's wise as many would just click through and be left nameless.

Reactions: master110

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
When and where can I ask her to come to laundry room? I got max stats on her :)
Assuming you are up to that point in the diary, you have to ask her to come with you (in the 'ask question' interaction while she's watching TV).

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes