3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Fuck buddy pet slave and servant are currently in the game. Love route was removed for now. Fuck buddy is lust obedience is pet submission is slave.

Reactions: Lorric17

aligor1103

May 7, 2017
i reach fuck buddy, entry 6, diarry said i should wait for sara when she returns from school tomarrow.
the state are 120 and next day nothing is availble and i cant talk to sara
i think its a bug

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
From OP: There are six paths: lust, love, protection, neutral (not currently implemented), obedience and submission.

But everybody talks about fuck buddy, pet and other paths? Which of the above paths have content in v0.06?
This was how it was, but I cut some paths for now. It was too much work and the end product suffered. Right now you choose between fuck buddy and servant. Servant then splits into pet and slave.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i reach fuck buddy, entry 6, diarry said i should wait for sara when she returns from school tomarrow.
the state are 120 and next day nothing is availble and i cant talk to sara
i think its a bug
It is a bug in the version currently on this site, yes.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to make the choice when they reach entry 4 on the servant path?
General hint: Ask Sarah every question you can.

Here you have a choice: Pet or Slave.
For pet, make her happy and confident.
For slave, destroy her confidence and buy her a book.

Reactions: dussalant

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
How do you get past the 2nd diary for fuck buddy? Under distracting it shows to get birth control and just wait until after school. I've done this for a week and a half and nothing triggers. My stats are all 120/120/120

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
How do you get past the 2nd diary for fuck buddy? Under distracting it shows to get birth control and just wait until after school. I've done this for a week and a half and nothing triggers. My stats are all 120/120/120
Have a nap between 15:00 and 17:00.

James2k17

Jul 2, 2017
How do I give her the book? I have her confidence to 0 and the two other stats maxed out, I bought the book but I can't give it to her

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
when she sits on the couch after cleaning the kitchen is the time to gift her all your precious things like tampons etc

Reactions: Ellaraia

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I've tried a number of different search terms but I can't find an answer to this, it seems like the UI has changed several times so the results are coming up skewed anyway.

What do the different colors represent in the top right corner? I can't figure out how my actions are affecting her, I see stats going up and down and insulting her makes the blue stat go down which I assumed was confidence, but then other actions I take with her after getting that blue stat to zero lead me to believe that I'm wrong on that and it represents something else entirely.

It would be tremendously helpful if you included some sort of a simple UI/stat explanation in the game, maybe in the diary. It wouldn't need to be much, maybe one extra page in the diary to go over the different stats and what they do. Or just put a .txt file in the game folder going over basic stat/path and UI info. I'm enjoying the game so far but blundering through blindly is frustrating to say the least. I don't even know what path I have her on right now because I don't know what the different stats mean.

I checked on your Patreon but didn't see an explanation there, and the OP doesn't explain it nor does the changelog (only stats that the UI was updated, but no further clarification).

I really like the game but I just would like to know what I'm doing. :)

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Okay, I've tried a number of different search terms but I can't find an answer to this, it seems like the UI has changed several times so the results are coming up skewed anyway.

What do the different colors represent in the top right corner? I can't figure out how my actions are affecting her, I see stats going up and down and insulting her makes the blue stat go down which I assumed was confidence, but then other actions I take with her after getting that blue stat to zero lead me to believe that I'm wrong on that and it represents something else entirely.

It would be tremendously helpful if you included some sort of a simple UI/stat explanation in the game, maybe in the diary. It wouldn't need to be much, maybe one extra page in the diary to go over the different stats and what they do. Or just put a .txt file in the game folder going over basic stat/path and UI info. I'm enjoying the game so far but blundering through blindly is frustrating to say the least. I don't even know what path I have her on right now because I don't know what the different stats mean.

I checked on your Patreon but didn't see an explanation there, and the OP doesn't explain it nor does the changelog (only stats that the UI was updated, but no further clarification).

I really like the game but I just would like to know what I'm doing. :)
The stats are Happiness/Confidence/Lust.

I am going to add a short tutorial which explains the UI and a few basic concepts.

Reactions: aifman7
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes