3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is there a way to help her with her school work? I went in the kitchen while she was doing her work, but there's no option.

Don't know why, but the command doesn't work.
No. I accidentally deleted a line of code, so it doesn't show the button to let you help.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
No. I accidentally deleted a line of code, so it doesn't show the button to let you help.
Will you add that option to the next update? If helping her will improve the story/relationship in some way, of course.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Will you add that option to the next update? If helping her will improve the story/relationship in some way, of course.
Yes. It's mainly just to improve Sarah's confidence right now. However, it will play a larger roll in 0.07.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(… So... has anyone mentioned the bug where Sarah's cleaning in the kitchen while sitting on the couch yet? ... And isn't sitting on the couch while she's cleaning in the kitchen required for the servant path?)

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
(… So... has anyone mentioned the bug where Sarah's cleaning in the kitchen while sitting on the couch yet? ... And isn't sitting on the couch while she's cleaning in the kitchen required for the servant path?)
I have a list of many bugs that I'm looking into. Thanks for telling me though.

Dennis021

Dec 16, 2017
i stuck at waterfall part2 i can't go to next part (i gave the birth and nap at 15.00-17.00 already but nothing happened)

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I can get to diamond 1 in league of legends, top 10 in battlerite, 0.01% in just about every game i've played but this game has really defeated me, hardest game i've ever played hands down. Zero idea on how to progress properly without wasting time reading this entire thread.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I can get to diamond 1 in league of legends, top 10 in battlerite, 0.01% in just about every game i've played but this game has really defeated me, hardest game i've ever played hands down. Zero idea on how to progress properly without wasting time reading this entire thread.
Yeah, the game needs a tutorial and some bug fixes. They're coming. Congrats on your other accomplishments though.

Reactions: SplashCC

alu98

Jun 18, 2018
I can't seem to progress at all
btw there is nothing in-game telling u what to do
Any help???

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
No progress at all, can't visit the bar and have been grinding for a few in game weeks without result, when will we see an update? cause it seems like a promosing game :)?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I can't seem to progress at all
btw there is nothing in-game telling u what to do
Any help???
The diary is there to help you. That said, I would recommend waiting for the next bug fix which will come within a day or two.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
No progress at all, can't visit the bar and have been grinding for a few in game weeks without result, when will we see an update? cause it seems like a promosing game :)?
There will be a bugfix update in a day or two. I have a long list of things to fix.

Reactions: SandyF

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The protection path won't be for everyone. It was called the brotherly path before I changed it, and that name suited much better because you don't have sex with her and you try your best to keep her safe. Yes, you'll fail to protect her, but that's the point. The point is that you try your hardest to keep her from trouble and yet you fail and the pain of watching her suffer is worsened. I can't say it's my personal fetish but I wanted it in my game regardless.
Good choice, the game far more interesting and varied this way.
I'll try this and other paths, but I have one question on that one because it's not clear from your post: there actually is erotic content in it, right? In general I mean, I don't care if there is the MC or not.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Good choice, the game far more interesting and varied this way.
I'll try this and other paths, but I have one question on that one because it's not clear from your post: there actually is erotic content in it, right? In general I mean, I don't care if there is the MC or not.
There are 17 scenes which include sexual content ranging from foreplay to sex.

I would advise you to wait for the next bugfix to play, as the current release is far from a great experience.

Reactions: DaveBp

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I meant in that path (protection), which I find interesting.
Ok I'll wait to try it then, ty.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes