3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
And like some else said I can't get the laundry room or the dice event to trigger all the stats are 120 and can't ask anymore questions

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
gotta say there's a few minor bugs like View attachment 116867 View attachment 116868 View attachment 116871 and @Ellaraia this got a good chuckle good job man View attachment 116872
And like some else said I can't get the laundry room or the dice event to trigger all the stats are 120 and can't ask anymore questions
I'm working on a patch that fixes all of the progression problems. Most of them are really simple mistakes that were uncaught in a previous version and exacerbated by 0.06. There are a few big ones though so I don't know if it'll be tomorrow or the day after.

Reactions: blahblah25

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is there gonna be more characters to interact with? or is it just.....
The focus of the next update is adding more characters. Sarah will always be the focus but new characters will each have their own content, some with Sarah, some not.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is one non-intuitive game where you grind forever and nothing happens.
should definitely add a "guide" within the game that tells u what to do to unlock stuff, otherwise its just trial and error and those kind of games are not fun.

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
OMG I really chose the wrong version to check this game out, I'm hoping this is hella bugged for a clean start cause I can't do shit, nothing progresses, every time I click on her portrait it says she's cleaning the kitchem (she rarely is) The only progression tells me to give her gifts and talk to her. I've given her everything and nothing happens.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
It sure seems to me like there's a lot of grinding. Anyway to speed things up?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
this is one non-intuitive game where you grind forever and nothing happens.
should definitely add a "guide" within the game that tells u what to do to unlock stuff, otherwise its just trial and error and those kind of games are not fun.
There is a guide in-game, the diary. I know that I should have made that clearer to players. There is also a tutorial coming.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
It sure seems to me like there's a lot of grinding. Anyway to speed things up?
In terms of money, not really but you do get promotions which speed it up a little. In terms of stats, it's faster once you've worked out what's best for what. Also, there are some things for improving the stats greatly which aren't yet in the game.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
OMG I really chose the wrong version to check this game out, I'm hoping this is hella bugged for a clean start cause I can't do shit, nothing progresses, every time I click on her portrait it says she's cleaning the kitchem (she rarely is) The only progression tells me to give her gifts and talk to her. I've given her everything and nothing happens.
I have a list of a dozen bugs. The thing is, they aren't 0.06 bugs, they're from 0.05. When I was testing 0.06, I did so assuming that all the previous content was bug-free, it wasn't. That version didn't leak and only patrons played it, but apparently they didn't because I didn't receive any bug reports or errors in what was clearly a broken release. I'm working on fixing them now and a patch will be available in a day or two, with a guide and other nice things added too.

Reactions: TheSimonizer
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes