3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I meant in that path (protection), which I find interesting.
Ok I'll wait to try it then, ty.
Ahh, what was the protection path currently doesn't have content as it requires other NPCs. One such NPC will be added in 0.07 (released in a month's time). I may also use the landlord for a scene. This is something I'm currently playing around with.

Edit: Basically, it's coming but not my priority.

Reactions: DaveBp

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I'm a bit confused about how to trigger events. Got bored and cheated money, all stats max. Is it just a mandatory grindfest that skipping breaks?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm a bit confused about how to trigger events. Got bored and cheated money, all stats max. Is it just a mandatory grindfest that skipping breaks?
There is a quest log, the diary. However, you may also be encountering bugs, unfortunately, which I'm working on fixing at the moment.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, the game needs a tutorial and some bug fixes. They're coming. Congrats on your other accomplishments though.
It sucks since this game would be really great if it was done a little different. It actually feels like tangled up done wrong imo.

neutrino_tau

Mar 14, 2018
Some bugs / typos I found on 0.06.02
game/interactions/relaxing.rpy L:56 $ homeworkUnlcoked [typo, prevents homework help in kitchen]
game/scenes/servant/cleaning.rpy L:63 $ diaryBuddy = 3 [I think it should be $ diaryServant = 3]
game/scenes/servant/upskirtFailure.rpy L:19 $ diaryBuddy = 2 [Again, should be $ diaryServant = 2]
missing file(s)
game/images/ui/home/homework.png

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Some bugs / typos I found on 0.06.02
game/interactions/relaxing.rpy L:56 $ homeworkUnlcoked [typo, prevents homework help in kitchen]
game/scenes/servant/cleaning.rpy L:63 $ diaryBuddy = 3 [I think it should be $ diaryServant = 3]
game/scenes/servant/upskirtFailure.rpy L:19 $ diaryBuddy = 2 [Again, should be $ diaryServant = 2]
missing file(s)
game/images/ui/home/homework.png
Thanks for telling me. They are already fixed but I want to fix everything before releasing another bug fix.

Reactions: neutrino_tau

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ahh, what was the protection path currently doesn't have content as it requires other NPCs. One such NPC will be added in 0.07 (released in a month's time). I may also use the landlord for a scene. This is something I'm currently playing around with.

Edit: Basically, it's coming but not my priority.
Oh, so basically zero scenes? Then I won't bother, ty.

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
sorry for being the 100th person to ask how to get down a path, but is the old power rout still in? if so could you give me some pointers on how to get it going? ty in advance. and great game btw

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
sorry for being the 100th person to ask how to get down a path, but is the old power rout still in? if so could you give me some pointers on how to get it going? ty in advance. and great game btw
I'd advise you to wait for the next bug fix.

The old path system is somewhat still in. I have removed the paths which are light on content. Currently, you start as friends and progress to either the servant or fuck buddy(lust) path. The Servant rank then progresses to either the pet or slave branches which are the old obedience and submission paths.

Reactions: mrbtwice

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
ive activated console from both unren and manually via config.console=true playerMoney=whatever still doesnt work at all i have tried everything spaces and shits but still nothing does anyone has same problem?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
ive activated console from both unren and manually via config.console=true playerMoney=whatever still doesnt work at all i have tried everything spaces and shits but still nothing does anyone has same problem?
It's moneyPlayer not playerMoney

Reactions: inXanity

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
i cant seem to progress from upskirting cause it always ends in failure and diary doesnt offer that much as well checked the shop if there is anything but nothing

and that wine icon does that activate when a certain requirement is met?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i cant seem to progress from upskirting cause it always ends in failure and diary doesnt offer that much as well checked the shop if there is anything but nothing

and that wine icon does that activate when a certain requirement is met?
You're coming across a progression bug which is fixed in the version I'm currently testing before release. And the wine icon is the bar. I have a few images for it but it doesn't serve a purpose yet so I should probably have removed the icon.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes