3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
You're coming across a progression bug which is fixed in the version I'm currently testing before release. And the wine icon is the bar. I have a few images for it but it doesn't serve a purpose yet so I should probably have removed the icon.
i see thought so

speaking of progression is it possible to take multiple route cause other routes doesnt seem to trigger after i triggered the servant or was this also blocked by the bug?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i see thought so

speaking of progression is it possible to take multiple route cause other routes doesnt seem to trigger after i triggered the servant or was this also blocked by the bug?
You can only play 1 route at a time. It doesn't make sense to have a casual-sex relationship with someone who is also your pet.

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
You can only play 1 route at a time. It doesn't make sense to have a casual-sex relationship with someone who is also your pet.
i get where ur coming from but i think players would want to see as much as they could and well to be fair it seems like a waste for the workforce used to make that scene only to be not accessible because the route taken was different

i think its better to remove the route option where players are free to choose their route at the very beginning of the game
and i think its possible to implement in the game a casual relationship and pet relationship if u put an option on the dialogue as ''wanna play a game'' which would soon put the option ''pet'' or ''slave'' or smth like that like a kinky play and this will soon judge what ending and what scene they will get
just saying

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i get where ur coming from but i think players would want to see as much as they could and well to be fair it seems like a waste for the workforce used to make that scene only to be not accessible because the route taken was different

i think its better to remove the route option where players are free to choose their route at the very beginning of the game
and i think its possible to implement in the game a casual relationship and pet relationship if u put an option on the dialogue as ''wanna play a game'' which would soon put the option ''pet'' or ''slave'' or smth like that like a kinky play and this will soon judge what ending and what scene they will get
just saying
The whole point of the path system is that it's not just sex, it's your life. She's not just your pet when you're having sex, but all the time. Your every interaction should take this into account with Sarah been more cheeky and playful but also quiet and obedient as your pet. As your slave Sarah barely responds to you with more than expressions unless asked for. While I've not gone as deep into this in-game as I want to, not yet anyway, I want the entire game to feel totally different for each path.

Another thing, there are only 3 paths/branches right now (depending on if you count servant), in future, I will re-add the girlfriend path. The four main paths will each have very different gameplay. With the 'Fuck Buddy' path you are free to do as you like. You will fuck Sarah, you will fuck her classmates, you will fuck other women you find around town. You will also have threesomes and other more casual things. In the pet path, Sarah will fully embrace this. Once you've trained her, you'll get to take her outside and train her exhibitionism. In the Slave path, she'll do work for you. Your conversations will be very one-sided and there will be mechanics that allow things such as orgasm denial (short and long term). The girlfriend path then itself will be rather varied and more like what you're asking for. You will grow as a couple, experiment and see what you like. Maybe you'll have a little bondage, maybe not, maybe she'll dress up, maybe not. That's up to you.

Reactions: Mwanted

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
This is weird, am i missing an incest patch or something that would make more sense who the MC and Sarah are to each other ???

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
also why is this happening to me consistently View attachment 117823
There was a bug where when you clicked on Sarah's portrait told you an incorrect location for her. This was a difficult issue to fix but after three hours yesterday, I found the issue and fixed it. I've yet to release the version however as it's still in testing.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This is weird, am i missing an incest patch or something that would make more sense who the MC and Sarah are to each other ???
It's something that's in the works but isn't my priority due Patreon's rules. I hope to have it completed as I render the first images of 0.07 over the next week or so. Right now I'm focusing on fixing bugs though.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
There was a bug where when you clicked on Sarah's portrait told you an incorrect location for her. This was a difficult issue to fix but after three hours yesterday, I found the issue and fixed it. I've yet to release the version however as it's still in testing.
Is it also a bug that I can only eat when she is in the kitchen?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ok PC version, it still seizes after the third line.
Any ideas?
Nope. The versions here are leaked by a patron and uploaded to various sites by a forum member. The game loads for me so maybe one of the download links on here is a broken file. I'm not sure.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Nope. The versions here are leaked by a patron and uploaded to various sites by a forum member. The game loads for me so maybe one of the download links on here is a broken file. I'm not sure.
Figures, so I'll try to download again. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Ellaraia
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes