3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I'm at the point of making a choice but the choice doesn't come up on the servant route. How do I proceed? I have been trying for 2 weeks.

boltar69

May 5, 2018
I'm at the point of making a choice but the choice doesn't come up on the servant route. How do I proceed? I have been trying for 2 weeks.
You need to trash confidence (blue bar) to 20 or less and buy a book and ask her for slave path or boost one and ask her for pet path.

I have a problem with gallery, got full path of slave and any of the entries shows in gallery.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
there is a file name only " dice " without any extension in interaction folder. is that OK? or it should be dice.rpy like other file name with extension?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is there any documentation for this? I really love the concept, but so far it just seems really, really grindy. Like, I'm doing the same things (wake up, do the cupcake mini game, come home, have the same handful of conversations, go to bed, repeat) over and over again, and I can't really tell what affect anything I do has. And what do the numbers under her picture represent?
If you go back a page or two, I posted the latest version. It includes a tutorial and a lot of bug fixes. I wouldn't advise playing nay other way.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
there is a file name only " dice " without any extension in interaction folder. is that OK? or it should be dice.rpy like other file name with extension?
It's okay. That's something I'm working on and had to replace temporarily for the update.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Can someone please update the original post with the update I posted? People are still downloading the completely broken version. Thanks.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
If you want to take the pet route, then raise her confidence above 90 and ask her the question about her enjoying cleaning. If you want the slave route, then lower her confidence below 20, purchase the book from the store, then ask her to become your slave.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
You need to trash confidence (blue bar) to 20 or less and buy a book and ask her for slave path or boost one and ask her for pet path.

I have a problem with gallery, got full path of slave and any of the entries shows in gallery.
Hmm... I use the same code for every variable. Yet only the FB path seems to be working. Interesting, and not in a good way.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I got happyness and lust on 120 even zeroed confidence, but I am stuck. Already shaged the boss, and saw the masturbation scene, only the FB note is there, to talk with her in her right mood. But what exactly?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

I found it, fixed it, and now it's uploading. Thanks for telling me.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I got happyness and lust on 120 even zeroed confidence, but I am stuck. Already shaged the boss, and saw the masturbation scene, only the FB note is there, to talk with her in her right mood. But what exactly?
If you're on the fuck buddy path, then you want all of her stats to be high not low.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
0.06.06 Released with a quick fix to the gallery to make it work for all paths.
Once again, no new content so I'll post it here. Enjoy.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
After Pet path I'm trying Fuck Buddy.
I reached Entry 4 - Plumbing , give her tampons (gallery unlocked) , but now it seems I have no others things I can do ?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
After Pet path I'm trying Fuck Buddy.
I reached Entry 4 - Plumbing , give her tampons (gallery unlocked) , but now it seems I have no others things I can do ?
You have to wait a week. After that you have to ask her about her being agitated. Her lust must be above 100 for you to do so.

Reactions: Tacito

Siggi42

Apr 25, 2018
I ve got an error while talking in the living room:

"(...)
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.02-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 852, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/interactions/relaxing.rpy", line 195, in <module>
"'Would you like to come to the laundry room with me?'" if questionLaundry and sarahLust >= 80 and sarahHappiness >= 60:
NameError: name 'questionLaundry' is not defined"

Reactions: Ellaraia
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes