3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I ve got an error while talking in the living room:

"(...)
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.02-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 852, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/interactions/relaxing.rpy", line 195, in <module>
"'Would you like to come to the laundry room with me?'" if questionLaundry and sarahLust >= 80 and sarahHappiness >= 60:
NameError: name 'questionLaundry' is not defined"
You should download the latest version which I posted a page or two back.

Thanks for telling me though.

Siggi42

Apr 25, 2018
You should download the latest version which I posted a page or two back.
Got it. Thanks for fixing (or at least trying :-D). It 's 0.06.06 for pc now, but the error still occures.

Code:
  (...)
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
  File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/interactions/relaxing.rpy", line 250, in <module>
    "'Would you like to come to the laundry room with me?'" if questionLaundry and sarahLust >= 80 and sarahHappiness >= 60:
NameError: name 'questionLaundry' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Shaping her Future 0.06.06
Sat Jun 30 22:36:12 2018

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Got it. Thanks for fixing (or at least trying :-D). It 's 0.06.06 for pc now, but the error still occures.

Code:
  (...)
File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
  File "\Shaping_her_Future-0.06.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/interactions/relaxing.rpy", line 250, in <module>
NameError: name 'questionLaundry' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Shaping her Future 0.06.06
Sat Jun 30 22:36:12 2018
Ahh, I see the issue. I fixed the issue for new saves and I made old saves work, but only if they had unlocked the variable which is causing the issue. I didn't create the variable for people who hadn't unlocked it. Lesson learned. Thanks again. I'll upload a fixed version before I go to sleep.

Siggi42

Apr 25, 2018
Ahh, I see the issue. I fixed the issue for new saves and I made old saves work, but only if they had unlocked the variable which is causing the issue. I didn't create the variable for people who hadn't unlocked it. Lesson learned. Thanks again. I'll upload a fixed version before I go to sleep.
Yes, I was using an old save and unfortunately I haven't unlocked the varaible yet ( I cannot see the option under given conditions).
But the talk menu is working now.

Thanks for solving the issue! Great work!

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
im on entry 9 -future quest and i dont know what to do ,I have already waited 1 week and no new items in store . any tips ??"

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Someone could explain me how have the pet path ? For the moment I only found thhe slave path.
At Servant 4, you choose either pet or slave. For pet you have to raise Sarah's confidence above 90 and then ask her the newly available question (I think it's about cleaning).

Reactions: Kalrotix

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
Can't seem to progress at all. Unsure what I'm doing wrong.
Her stats are 86,52,117
She has the maid outfit and I tried to peek but she got mad :(

Hoping to get on the pet route [got I love exhib] Download the version posted at post #529

As for tips/feedback.
I like the idea of cupcake mechanic but there isn't much to do yet. Cafe being closed all the time--> Just remove icon if it isn't ready yet.
I already had sex with the boss and she dind't like that I came so fast :p

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Can't seem to progress at all. Unsure what I'm doing wrong.
Her stats are 86,52,117
She has the maid outfit and I tried to peek but she got mad :(

Hoping to get on the pet route [got I love exhib] Download the version posted at post #529

As for tips/feedback.
I like the idea of cupcake mechanic but there isn't much to do yet. Cafe being closed all the time--> Just remove icon if it isn't ready yet.
I already had sex with the boss and she dind't like that I came so fast :p
If you are where I think you are then you have to watch TV while Sarah's cleaning.

If by cafe you mean the bar (wine glass icon) then I will be removing the icon in 0.07 as I'm focusing on a different location instead.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
so green is lust, blue is..friendship? and pink is love? is that correct?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I just don't get this game. Ive gotten to a certain point where I'm just going through the motions over and over, haven't seen an erotic scene yet. Cupcakes, homework, gifts, talking, and kitchen cleaning should be the tags.

Reactions: RødTop

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I just don't get this game. Ive gotten to a certain point where I'm just going through the motions over and over, haven't seen an erotic scene yet. Cupcakes, homework, gifts, talking, and kitchen cleaning should be the tags.
Are you using the diary?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Are you using the diary?
Yes I have. I have given her all the gifts, asked every question available, worked at the cupcake place like 8 times with no sign of winter, helped with homework about 5 times and complimented her cleaning on multiple days. The three stats below her picture are maxed out.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes