3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Yes I have. I have given her all the gifts, asked every question available, worked at the cupcake place like 8 times with no sign of winter, helped with homework about 5 times and complimented her cleaning on multiple days. The three stats below her picture are maxed out.
Two questions. Are you playing the latest version (0.06.07)? And what diary entry are you up to?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
For Servant 2 you have to watch TV while Sarah's cleaning. Make sure to lift her skirt.

For Cafe , I think you just have to work more - and do a good job.
You have to watch TV while she is in the other room? Ill give it a shot but Ive never seen her clean anywhere but the kitchen.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
It worked! Thanks for your help but that step doesn't seem very intuitive to me. And the journal doesn't hint about it at all.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
It worked! Thanks for your help but that step doesn't seem very intuitive to me. And the journal doesn't hint about it at all.
No problem. I may look to rewriting that entry.

I'm still working on finding a balance in the diary. I can't just tell people exactly what to do, or many will get immediately bored, but I must tell you enough so you know what to do.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Also, what do I need to do to start the slave route? I thought i remembered you saying that the middle number needs to be below 20 but that doesnt seem to work for me.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Also, what do I need to do to start the slave route? I thought i remembered you saying that the middle number needs to be below 20 but that doesnt seem to work for me.
At the end of the Servant route, you either go to pet or slave. For slave you must own a book whose name I forget and have Sarah's confidence below 20 when you ask her to become your slave (I'm not sure on the question's wording).

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
At the end of the Servant route, you either go to pet or slave. For slave you must own a book whose name I forget and have Sarah's confidence below 20 when you ask her to become your slave (I'm not sure on the question's wording).
Ah ok. and for the first step on the pet route, I just go through a whole bunch of days? (last question and ill leave you alone)

ralerx

Jul 5, 2018
i was wondering if the pet entry "future" was content to come or if i actually just needed to wait a few weeks in game

Reactions: Ellaraia
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes