3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So how can I start the pet or slave path?
At the end of the servant path you decide on either Slave or Pet. For Pet you must raise her confidence then ask her a question about cleaning. For Slave you must lower her confidence then purchase a book and ask her to become your slave.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So, if i get the fuck buddy route i cant get the servant? and how o i progress from waterfall 1, thanks.
Correct on the paths.

You must increase Sarah's lust then ask her a question about her being agitated.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I loaded up a older save, things seem to be fine, however my question/concern is with her points. She's at 114, 46, 120, are her points too high for any triggers(servant/submissive)? Her diary show's step 3 on the servant path, I've given her "gifts", chocolate, teddy and I don't get option to "lay on floor again". So I'm not sure if I missed something.
Also I goto her "menu" select talk, then question, there are none to ask, so I hit back and get "dropped" to standing in front of her, and have to click her icon again to open dialogue again, back should bring me back to dialogue/menu options again. Hope that made sense.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I loaded up a older save, things seem to be fine, however my question/concern is with her points. She's at 114, 46, 120, are her points too high for any triggers(servant/submissive)? Her diary show's step 3 on the servant path, I've given her "gifts", chocolate, teddy and I don't get option to "lay on floor again". So I'm not sure if I missed something.
Also I goto her "menu" select talk, then question, there are none to ask, so I hit back and get "dropped" to standing in front of her, and have to click her icon again to open dialogue again, back should bring me back to dialogue/menu options again. Hope that made sense.
I think the only time a stat can be too high is when you unlock the slave path. The gift you need to give Sarah is a new broom.

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
waterfall 2 what day do i have to wait for her from school i been waiting a full week nothing and should i be in living room or bedroom nvm i am at the end of fuckbuddy now will it move to new path or i just have to restart to play new 1

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
waterfall 2 what day do i have to wait for her from school i been waiting a full week nothing and should i be in living room or bedroom
Watch TV around the time that she returns from school.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
so now i am at end fb start over now or can i start new path from same game save
Pretty much start over. I would advise saving at the end of the Servant route if you want to play both Pet and Slave. That way you don't have to go through the servant path twice.

The dice game is just random right now. I want to make it into a mini-game but I was having trouble with it.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I've been doing this everyday, nothing new. All stats are maxed at 120????
If you are at Waterfall 2, Sarah's lust is greater than 100 and you watch TV between 15:00 and 17:00, it should work. I've not had any issues triggering the scene.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Ellaraia Opening the picture icon(don't remember name atm), show's scenes from previous playthroughs, not current playthrough. ie It's showing things I haven't done yet on current playthrough.

EDIT: also version mis-match, logfile shows version 0.06.06, release notes say version 6.07

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
@Ellaraia Opening the picture icon(don't remember name atm), show's scenes from previous playthroughs, not current playthrough. ie It's showing things I haven't done yet on current playthrough.
It should do both. It's a gallery, like achievements. I wanted to have it at the main menu but that would have meant that I couldn't use your character's name, nor any names you changed in-game, so I went with this instead.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
is there a walkthrough ? I have her on 120 every stat, but i cant get another scene with her then licking.. what do i do wrong ?

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes