3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Would someone please provide a walkthrough?! Either that, or saved games?
Here's what I can give you atm(I'll refine it an post a better one when I finish playthrough):
First you need to decide what path you want to take(currently only 3 exist) fuck buddy, slave, and pet

Start your Job, there is a quest there based on your xp earned while working

slave/pet
Ask her to clean the appartment ONLY if you are going down this path
buy maid outfit and give it to her
go to the kitchen everyday at 16:00 and insult her (lower her confidence)
Continue until you try to look up her skirt and fail.(iirc this is level 2)
at 16:00 goto lounge and watch tele, she should come over to clean the apples, lift skirt
purchase broom at tool store and give it to her (iirc this should trigger level 4)
goto kitchen get cut scene of her sitting on your face
Now you have to decide pet/slave
Slave: Purchase book at bookstore and talk to her
spank her daily and keep her confidence low
continue untill you finish what is currently available

I'm currently working on pet

Fuck Buddy

DO NOT ask her to clean the apt!!
BE NICE...

hellboy005

Jun 9, 2017
so I started this game and i already asked her to clean the apt! but now i have done everything in fuck buddy and gone 2 more weeks i can't start the servant path.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
so I started this game and i already asked her to clean the apt! but now i have done everything in fuck buddy and gone 2 more weeks i can't start the servant path.
I haven't read all of the code, but they should be mutually exclusive. Did you give her the maid outfit? if so, then insult her(cleaning and in talk) till her her confidence is below 30(I think), then follow the slave/pet path.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Back story? There is talk about "what happened" and it sounds like it wasn't pleasant for her, I thought it was a rape, but it's not explained...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The backstory will be explained in more detail as more content is added.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
How do I get the pet quest started? I'm at Servant 4, I have let her confidence go back up (based on hint in diary, to become softer for pet) to 67 and it's been 2 weeks since I got to level 4 servent. I've been watching the tele everyday at 16:00 (select watch tv vs call her over). her stats are now 100, 67, 103. So what am I missing?
You must raise her confidence higher (90).

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
How do I start the servant route? it won't let me give her the maid's outfit
Sarah must have 60 happiness and 30 lust. You must also ask her a question about her doing extra things around the apartment.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
You can't play both Fuck Buddy and Servant in the same playthrough.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This is the 2nd time I have tried this game. This is the 2nd time that I got fed up with it and just looked at the good CGs.

So my review of the game:

Pro's
Seems like a good base story, hope to expand and learn more about it later
Good CGs
Diary is okay but not great

Cons
too much of a grind fest
Clock system is too much (I end up clicking on it more than anything)
Intro/Tutorial should give hints or a direction to go (so not stuck on path not wanted)
Diary is to vague at times.
For example: After catching her in bedroom, according to the diary, you are suppose to talk to her when she is in the right mood, well hmmm, Do I raise a stat to a certain level? Do I wait days/weeks for something to happen? So grind until I may get lucky to raise/lower the correct stat or see an event that shows she is ready?

I really would like to see what actually happens and read the interactions, but I was literally nodding off while clicking so much. At the current state of the game the clock system is too much, should have been 4-6 time zone like morning, afternoon and so forth. I understand that thinks happen at certain times, but with my current and past tries to play there isn't anything that I have seen that couldn't be done with a much less clicking than a 30 mins at a time system.
Thanks for the feedback.

First off, the diary. The diary is still new and I'm trying to find a balance between telling the player what to do but also not making it too obvious. I will be tweaking the diary in certain places where players are often stuck to help improve things. The tutorial wasn't even in 0.06, it was added in one of the bug-fix updates because people were getting stuck and confused. I may still refine it and add things to it.

As for the time system. I understand the pros of a simpler system. Before I started ShF, I was making another game which was never released, this game used a system like you described. When I was designing the game, I looked at both options. A simpler system is definitely better for the short-term, but it has great limitations. It does a good job of covering up a lack of content and variety, however, I had a few issues with it. My main issue was flexibility. With 0.07, I will be adding the school. For the school to work, the time slots would have to be so numerous that you may as well just use my system. In early plans for ShF, I went from 6 time slots, to 13. I needed dusk (before Sarah woke up for future molestation content), morning (so you can say good morning to her and see her before school), lesson 1, lesson 2, midday, lesson 3, lesson 4, early afternoon (so you can welcome her home), afternoon (the time that you eat), late afternoon (you can spend time with Sarah), evening (when Sarah does her homework), night and late night. At this point, it was irrelevant. Even if I consolidated the school day into just two lessons, and maybe cut late night and early afternoon, it's still at 9, which I still find as too many to not just use a direct time system.

The main problem with the time system I am using is a lack of things to do at certain points, also a feeling that it's really grindy. The fix to this is lots of content and variety when it comes to interactions with the characters. This is something that comes with time. One thing I am guilty of is focusing on scenes. My life is rather full right now so I don't have the time I'd like to devote to the project. Still, perhaps I should drop a scene to add more interactions, more unique dialogue and more options. With the 0.07 update, I plan to make helping Sarah with her homework more involved, rather than just random, and I may look to add some more interactions if I have some spare time.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
How do you start a route? I'm 115/45/120. she wont go the other room with me. I asked her to clean and bought maid outfit but she wont wear it.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Have you gifted her the outfit? You must first ask her a question that relates to cleaning the house.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
PLS help
I have reached servant 4, what should her stats be over or under to become a pet or a slave
Pet: Raise her confidence above 90 then ask her if she enjoys doing things for you.

Slave: Lower her confidence below 20 then buy the book about the topic (it's for you, not her) and this will allow you to ask her to become your slave.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Desperately needs a walkthrough. Very frustrating, seem to get stuck on every path, and the lack of feedback sucks. Some of the tips in the diary are useless and don't seem to lead anywhere.
Are you sure you in the right place? Literally one page back is a walkthrough, and the developer has answered almost every question posed for the last day or so...

Reactions: Ellaraia

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm trying to do the slave/pet route, I asked her to clean the apartment and I brought the outfit. The problem is I can't give her the outfit.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm trying to do the slave/pet route, I asked her to clean the apartment and I brought the outfit. The problem is I can't give her the outfit.
You first have to ask her a question asking her to do things for you around the apartment.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes