3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Tried it again from a new game, again, watching TV and nothing happens, just the same talk and gift options everyday.
I don't know what to tell you. I've had no reports that this is an issue and I've personally begun a new game on this update and seen every scene on the Fuck Buddy path.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Instead of going to the kitchen to watch her, goto lounge and watch tele
Yes, you must watch TV while Sarah's cleaning. Also, she must have high enough happiness and lust, 50 and 70 respectively.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Error in her clock, Saturday 20:00 game reports her lounging, but she doesn't get home till 21:00

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Error in her clock, Saturday 20:00 game reports her lounging, but she doesn't get home till 21:00
Interesting. I'll check this out. It won't be fixed until 0.07 though. Thanks for telling me.

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
in pet entry 6 future tell me that i have to wait for something and then buy it,but there is nothing to buy now,i waited for 2 weeks

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
in pet entry 6 future tell me that i have to wait for something and then buy it,but there is nothing to buy now,i waited for 2 weeks
That's the end of the line, I'm afraid. When it says 'in store', it means planned for the future. I see how you misunderstood this.

Reactions: macedo

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Ellaraia at the end of sceneSlaveGrovel, you set $ sarahLust = 0. This doesn't make sense to me cause she didn't get to have a climax, it should stay the same or go up imho. Love the game btw!

Reactions: Ellaraia

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
That's the end of the line, I'm afraid. When it says 'in store', it means planned for the future. I see how you misunderstood this.
oh! sorry,im not fluent in eng,trying to learn by myself.however,good game,looking foward for the next update

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
@Ellaraia at the end of sceneSlaveGrovel, you set $ sarahLust = 0. This doesn't make sense to me cause she didn't get to have a climax, it should stay the same or go up imho. Love the game btw!
Thanks. In 0.05, your idea was the case. However, when I don't set Sarah's lust extremely low, the game is progressed through incredibly quickly. Too quickly. I'm still working on a balance in this. For now, you can just think that she's become uninterested due to her frustration.

The Slave path will gain its own system for lust soon (0.08 perhaps) so it will fit better then.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Back story? There is talk about "what happened" and it sounds like it wasn't pleasant for her, I thought it was a rape, but it's not explained...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
This is the 2nd time I have tried this game. This is the 2nd time that I got fed up with it and just looked at the good CGs.

So my review of the game:

Pro's
Seems like a good base story, hope to expand and learn more about it later
Good CGs
Diary is okay but not great

Cons
too much of a grind fest
Clock system is too much (I end up clicking on it more than anything)
Intro/Tutorial should give hints or a direction to go (so not stuck on path not wanted)
Diary is to vague at times.
For example: After catching her in bedroom, according to the diary, you are suppose to talk to her when she is in the right mood, well hmmm, Do I raise a stat to a certain level? Do I wait days/weeks for something to happen? So grind until I may get lucky to raise/lower the correct stat or see an event that shows she is ready?

I really would like to see what actually happens and read the interactions, but I was literally nodding off while clicking so much. At the current state of the game the clock system is too much, should have been 4-6 time zone like morning, afternoon and so forth. I understand that thinks happen at certain times, but with my current and past tries to play there isn't anything that I have seen that couldn't be done with a much less clicking than a 30 mins at a time system.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
How do I get the pet quest started? I'm at Servant 4, I have let her confidence go back up (based on hint in diary, to become softer for pet) to 67 and it's been 2 weeks since I got to level 4 servent. I've been watching the tele everyday at 16:00 (select watch tv vs call her over). her stats are now 100, 67, 103. So what am I missing?

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes