3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Charolastra: Thanks a lot, and good Luck :):):). My Great Friend @Lotex, thanks for the warning ;););)

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I have confidence and lust at correct values. Shop doesn't sell Tight Leather Outfit. Happiness value?
Happiness shouldn't matter. You should try looking to see if the question "What would you be willing to do for me?". If that's not available, then we're missing something, if it is, then you've already bought and given the outfit to Sarah.

Biff4444

Apr 30, 2017
What do I need to do to unlock training lesson 2 on the pet path? I've tried everything I could think of: I have maxed out stats, have completed lesson 1 multiple times, and have waited over a week in-game, but it still hasn't appeared as an option. I feel like I must be missing something. Please help!

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
What do I need to do to unlock training lesson 2 on the pet path? I've tried everything I could think of: I have maxed out stats, have completed lesson 1 multiple times, and have waited over a week in-game, but it still hasn't appeared as an option. I feel like I must be missing something. Please help!
Are you following the diary?

Reactions: Biff4444

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I believe all progression bugs are fixed.
I can't get Waterfall pt2 to activate either, It might have something to do with completing pt1 on a friday. Gotta sit on the lounge at 15:00-30. Should have it say that you need to wait on the lounge, It's too vague in the diary.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Biff4444

Apr 30, 2017
Are you following the diary?
Thanks for your reply. I don't mean to be rude, but quite frankly, the diary is not very helpful. It hasn't updated itself after I completed the "obedience" training. It still says "I feel like my new pet needs to be trained. Her actions last night were... welcomed, but also unrestrained and out of control. I'll have to train her."

Like I said in my earlier message, I've completed training lesson 1: Obedience several times already. I'd guess I've done it at least 10 times at this point. Is there something else I need to be doing instead to unlock lesson 2?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks for your reply. I don't mean to be rude, but quite frankly, the diary is not very helpful. It hasn't updated itself after I completed the "obedience" training. It still says "I feel like my new pet needs to be trained. Her actions last night were... welcomed, but also unrestrained and out of control. I'll have to train her."

Like I said in my earlier message, I've completed training lesson 1: Obedience several times already. I'd guess I've done it at least 10 times at this point. Is there something else I need to be doing instead to unlock lesson 2?
For the slave path i had the lust at 120, confidence at 0 and happiness around 70-90. Just use the console to get those stats and then do the training. Also constantly check back to the top talk option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Biff4444

Apr 30, 2017
For the slave path i had the lust at 120, confidence at 0 and happiness around 70-90. Just use the console to get those stats and then do the training. Also constantly check back to the top talk option.

Thanks, but I'm on the pet path, not the slave path. Sorry, I should've been more specific.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks, but I'm on the pet path, not the slave path. Sorry, I should've been more specific.
My bad, i just ran them both quickly, not really paying attention. I'd don't have a save on that bit so i can't really go back to look but i can tell you what the next entry is, might help. Try sitting on the lounge while she's cleaning or even check in on her at 16:00-30. Most of the things can be found by just talking to her on the lounge but some you need to be in certain places at certain times or do specific actions.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I buy the maid outfit, and there is no 'gift it to her' option that I can see... are there specific stats you're supposed to have when you give it to her?)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
(I buy the maid outfit, and there is no 'gift it to her' option that I can see... are there specific stats you're supposed to have when you give it to her?)
Gotta have her cleaning first. If that doesn't work try to get her stats higher.

Biff4444

Apr 30, 2017
My bad, i just ran them both quickly, not really paying attention. I'd don't have a save on that bit so i can't really go back to look but i can tell you what the next entry is, might help. Try sitting on the lounge while she's cleaning or even check in on her at 16:00-30. Most of the things can be found by just talking to her on the lounge but some you need to be in certain places at certain times or do specific actions.
Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work. I had the MC spend all day sitting in the lounge, and no scenes are triggered by doing so anymore, not even the one of Sarah "cleaning" the apples in front of the MC. There also aren't any questions available for to ask her at this point, so the options for talking to her are effectively compliment, insult, flirt, and tell a story, none of which seem to do anything. Thanks anyways for trying though. I do appreciate it. Honestly, at this point, unless I'm missing something, I can't help but wonder if I somehow triggered a bug which is preventing me from progressing...

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

The diary has its issues but it's literally integral to the game's progression. You have to progress in the diary. As to why this is an issue, I don't know. Completing the first lesson should progress the diary. It's worked for others and it's worked for me. The only thing I can think of is that the game thinks you're in the gallery. You should try watching a scene via the gallery, this should fix it if that's the issue.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes