3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I can see it now. Some 13 year old kid, on a laptop in the parking lot of a Publix...

"well, the game warning says 'Any person under 18 in your place of residence,' heh-heh." *cracks knuckles*

logrent

Aug 7, 2017
Personnaly, I watch the tutorial, read on the thread but I'm just totally stuck on the second entry of the servant route. Green is 115, Blue 120 and red 110 but nothing new happen. When she's clening the kitchen I can just tell her it's a good or bad job and that it. No more question available on the sofa and none new object to buy...

If someone see something I missed :/

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Personnaly, I watch the tutorial, read on the thread but I'm just totally stuck on the second entry of the pet route. Green is 115, Blue 120 and red 110 but nothing new happen. When she's clening the kitchen I can just tell her it's a good or bad job and that it. No more question available on the sofa and none new object to buy...

If someone see something I missed :/
iirc her happiness needs to be 180 and I think you have to give her a new outfit(leather one from store).

logrent

Aug 7, 2017
iirc her happiness needs to be 180 and I think you have to give her a new outfit(leather one from store).
Her stats are lock to 120 in my game and I don't see any new cloth, tool or other things available.

I had the even where the MC stay on the floor to peek on her skirt but nothing since :/

game dreamer

Apr 19, 2018
Apologies if this is a repeated request. But could someone please guide me to Slave and Pet paths. Whatever i try, i always get the cutscene of fuck-buddy. Thanks.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
I'm having a really hard time with this game. And I am using the diary, even tried the walkthrough. On FB path, and stats maxed at 120, and given the birth control... I can only get the initial "talk/oral" scene over and over. Nothing changes. Another weekend went by, and its back to wed of the following week... and still nothing. No new questions. Nothing about the period like the Walkthrough states. I've seen people discuss other scenes on the thread, but...

Anyone know what I am supposed to do. I even skipped a day of work to nap all day (like the diary says) and nothing but the talk again. It has become quite frustrating when hours turn into nothing.

Edit: Multiple in-games and nothing is happening. I'm probable nearing the two month mark... but who knows, because every day is the same. I can't tell the difference.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I'm having a really hard time with this game. And I am using the diary, even tried the walkthrough. On FB path, and stats maxed at 120, and given the birth control... I can only get the initial "talk/oral" scene over and over. Nothing changes. Another weekend went by, and its back to wed of the following week... and still nothing. No new questions. Nothing about the period like the Walkthrough states. I've seen people discuss other scenes on the thread, but...

Anyone know what I am supposed to do. I even skipped a day of work to nap all day (like the diary says) and nothing but the talk again. It has become quite frustrating when hours turn into nothing.

Edit: Multiple in-games and nothing is happening. I'm probable nearing the two month mark... but who knows, because every day is the same. I can't tell the difference.
What step are you on in the diary?(there are 4 total)

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
What step are you on in the diary?(there are 4 total)
Step 2... but I figured something out. I had to give up and just cheat though, because I kept working up lust and wasting it on the same scene over and over. So I cheated every single day testing every scenario. No game should have to be like that. I've never cheated on any game from this site before.

Apparently you have to take your nap exactly at 15:00 and only then. I had to pass time on the map until 15:00 and then go home and take a nap, and when I woke a sex scene started. I don't know why thats different than napping an entire day, but something new finally happened. I can't believe I've spent hours on this over the past couple week.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
And now, even though she is on her period and I gave her tampons... we're back to the same initial oral scene. Pleasant. I honestly give up on this game. I hope it gets fixed in the future.

What is with the specific time triggers. Watch TV at exactly 15:00 again.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Eunoian The Diary literally says: "I'll need some birth control for her. Then I can just have a nap and wait for her to return from school" Yea that is kind of grey... I can see why would need to cheat... I'll take my tongue out of my cheek now.
She's on her period...READ THE WORDS IN THE DIARY! Like all of them..

Talk to her about her period, then she will ask you to get her some tampons, then wait, like most women, they don't really like intercourse during that time of month.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eunoian The Diary literally says: "I'll need some birth control for her. Then I can just have a nap and wait for her to return from school" Yea that is kind of grey... I can see why would need to cheat... I'll take my tongue out of my cheek now.
She's on her period...READ THE WORDS IN THE DIARY! Like all of them..

Talk to her about her period, then she will ask you to get her some tampons, then wait, like most women, they don't really like intercourse during that time of month.
Except that didn't work. I gave her birth control, then napped, waited for her to get home, and re-did the vaginal oral scene. Okay, grind again. Birth control, napped all day, same oral scene! Grind again. Go to sleep at EXACTLY 15:00. She walks in when you wake and finally have sex.

Grind again. Shes on her period. Give tampons. uh wait... same vaginal oral scene? ew! Gring again. Try napping. Nope. Grind again. Try working. Nope, grind again. Try waiting. No, Grind again. Try watching TV at EXACTLY 15:00 hours... uh sex in the hallway? I thought she was on her period, and I was going to get a "different" release?

How many hours of grinding does it take. And how specific are these triggers. Have you played the game?

p.s. I saw that vaginal oral scene over a dozen times before I saw the first sex scene. That is a ton of days grinding lust points. So yeah, I felt I had to cheat to figure out wtf the game wanted from me.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Eunoian Yes the walkthrough say's "wait out of the house until 16:00/goto the kitchen at 16:00/at 16:00 goto the lounge". Cause 16:00 is when she gets home from school. Barring Random Events, there are at least 2 I know of there is only one event that occurs other than 16:00 and thats on the Pet path there is a 23:00 trigger.
EDIT: There is a 23:00 goto bed trigger too, just don't remember which path atm.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eunoian Yes the walkthrough say's "wait out of the house until 16:00/goto the kitchen at 16:00/at 16:00 goto the lounge". Cause 16:00 is when she gets home from school. Barring Random Events, there are at least 2 I know of there is only one event that occurs other than 16:00 and thats on the Pet path there is a 23:00 trigger.
EDIT: There is a 23:00 goto bed trigger too, just don't remember which path atm.
Fair enough.

In order for me to get the first two sex scenes (on bed, and at doorway), I had to do something at exactly 15:00 (first nap, then TV). For example, the first one: the diary says, nap and then wait for her to get back from school. But what it should say is nap exactly before she would return to school, without the waiting. I was under the assumption, at first, that all the sex scenes were going to occur in the bedroom in the same way that I trigured the vag oral... by asking her the question about it. Whereas, the next two lewd scenes are triggered automatically by doing a specific action at a specfic time. So I kept wasting my hard-ground lust points on the same vag oral scene - unaware I was supposed to be saving them, because the events werent occurring. Then I went and started reading the walkthrough. Then I started cheating so I didnt have to grind anymore. I encountered no random events - everything I experienced was triggered by something (either a question, or a specific action at a specifc time).

Regardless, all I was trying to say was that I shouldn't need a walkthrough or cheats to figure it out (the tutorial and diary weren't clear enough to me). It's okay if people want to use a walkthrough or cheats, but I prefer to play games without them. I like the immersive experience A game should be intuitive enough for me to figure it out on my own and not get confused or lost in loops. I've had the game a while now, and only started looking for answers today. Walkthroughs are meant to enhance plays, but not meant to be necessary/dependent.

It's just my opinion. Maybe in the future when it is out of beta, that will be the case.

Anyway, maybe my experience will help other newcomers in the future.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Fair enough.

In order for me to get the first two sex scenes (on bed, and at doorway), I had to do something at exactly 15:00 (first nap, then TV). For example, the first one: the diary says, nap and then wait for her to get back from school. But what it should say is nap exactly before she would return to school, without the waiting. I was under the assumption, at first, that all the sex scenes were going to occur in the bedroom in the same way that I trigured the vag oral... by asking her the question about it. Whereas, the next two lewd scenes are triggered automatically by doing a specific action at a specfic time. So I kept wasting my hard-ground lust points on the same vag oral scene - unaware I was supposed to be saving them, because the events werent occurring. Then I went and started reading the walkthrough. Then I started cheating so I didnt have to grind anymore. I encountered no random events - everything I experienced was triggered by something (either a question, or a specific action at a specifc time).

Regardless, all I was trying to say was that I shouldn't need a walkthrough or cheats to figure it out (the tutorial and diary weren't clear enough to me). It's okay if people want to use a walkthrough or cheats, but I prefer to play games without them. I like the immersive experience A game should be intuitive enough for me to figure it out on my own and not get confused or lost in loops. I've had the game a while now, and only started looking for answers today. Walkthroughs are meant to enhance plays, but not meant to be necessary/dependent.

It's just my opinion. Maybe in the future when it is out of beta, that will be the case.

Anyway, maybe my experience will help other newcomers in the future.
Your absolutely right, and I finished the game all 3 ending without a walkthrough or using the console to cheat stats and it took me about 3 hrs. Maybe it's because I've played since the OP, however there has never been a diary or a walkthrough for this game till this release and the base mechanics of the game haven't changed. I just never found this game hard or "grindy" if you look at it's about her, she has 3 stats and about 6 things(talk, help..) that affect said stats, and you have about 4 hrs per weekday to affect them. Initially you only have 2 paths, Dom/Love, so Dom = Drive her stats down, Love = Drive her stats up. then on the Dom route it breaks down to Slave/Pet same thing Slave = Drive stats down, Pet = Drive stats up... Maybe people just don't see it this way, but thats how the game works and always has.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Your absolutely right, and I finished the game all 3 ending without a walkthrough or using the console to cheat stats and it took me about 3 hrs. Maybe it's because I've played since the OP, however there has never been a diary or a walkthrough for this game till this release and the base mechanics of the game haven't changed. I just never found this game hard or "grindy" if you look at it's about her, she has 3 stats and about 6 things(talk, help..) that affect said stats, and you have about 4 hrs per weekday to affect them. Initially you only have 2 paths, Dom/Love, so Dom = Drive her stats down, Love = Drive her stats up. then on the Dom route it breaks down to Slave/Pet same thing Slave = Drive stats down, Pet = Drive stats up... Maybe people just don't see it this way, but thats how the game works and always has.
Well, I don't know. This entire thread is filled with people having the same, or similar, problems I have.

btw, you were quoting times for a part of the walkthrough I never read (16:00 kitchen etc), because, as I stated in my first post, I was on the FB route. And you never addressed any of my questions about how I was supposed to know that the "talk" triggers only the one scene, and the rest of the scenes were triggered by specific actions at specific times. The diary did not explain this, and neither did the FB walkthrough when I finally gave in and begin reading it. So "grinding" referred to going from ~10 Lust points, up to the 80s+ (which takes days of repeating the same flirting/storytelling) every single time I got the oral vag scene even though I wasn't trying to achieve that same scene (especially while she was on her period, no less - and was expecting a BJ after giving tampons, which never happened even though the diary refers to it by saying I should "talk" to her about it). I guess I am somehow supposed to evoke ESP to assume that I needed to nap at the exact right time, or later needed to watch TV at the exact right time (which the diary doesn't tell you either).

I feel like you're arguing about nothing for the sake of defensiveness. I have described issues I have had with the game - issues that many others have echoed - and you keep describing things that really have nothing to do with any of my concerns or problems. Example: in your first reply about my concerns you actually quoted the diary as saying ""I'll need some birth control for her. Then I can just have a nap and wait for her to return from school" - and I described how the day after I gave her birth control I did take a nap, and then waited, and then spoke to her, and did the same oral vag scene all over again (I then regrinded and attempted waiting elsewhere, then regrinded and attempting napping all day, etc etc)... I explained this to you, and you began quoting parts of the walkthrough that had to do with the slave/pet route, which had nothing to do with me in the slightest. Plus, I was even clear that I wasn't even using the walkthrough at that point.

On that note, you've turned me off it, especially with what I perceived as your intitial sarcastic rudeness. So I won't be back to engage any further, or care to hope the game fixes any of my concerns. Best of luck.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Eunoian You're very selective with your memory, because this conversation started out with (I'll paraphrase)
"I'm stuck I've read everything..."
"Where are you stuck?"
"Screw it! it sucks! I had to cheat..."
Sarcasm Activated: The exact thing you were stuck on is clearly spelled out in diary along with the 2nd thing you were stuck on. I don't know whether laugh or cry when people do the same thing, get the same result(I know fucking weird huh) which isn't the result they want, and they don't think to try something else...

You even pointed out that people ask the SAME QUESTION, Question was answered multiple times, So it only shows that people Don't Read,(despite what they say) I also see people ask for a walkthrough, and what they really want is a guide of what button to push to see what scenes they want, that's not a walkthrough it's a roadmap and very boring imo. And right or wrong, this is the category I've "stuffed" you into based on what you have said(your admission that you didn't really read everything after all). While I and many others have mentioned the diary needs some work, the Developer himself agrees and will implement changes for the next release

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes