3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i like the game, but does it get harder with an update?

in the last Version i played it was simpler to get her Sub, but now i don´t understand anymore…
is there a guide?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Is there some type of, not per se, walkthrough- but a framework of sorts or nudges in the right direction? I remember playing this from the first version (back when the bathroom/hallway would cause the whole thing to freak out. :)

About 2-3 updates ago, it wouldn't take old saves and just kept erroring out left and right and kicking me back the intro screen and I couldn't make any progress- even with a clean install. I deleted the entire old folder and all of its contents, emptied the recycle bin, unzipped a new, fresh version, and when I started a new game- my old saves were still showing up and wreaking havoc on the game... I know I have to start over, but I don't/can't remember the choices that I made or what there outcomes were. :)

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm in an endless loop of serving Drew cupcakes. Is this the whole game? What is going on!? It's actually really funny I've just spent the last ten minutes picking out cupcakes for this guy... but now I'd like to move on.

Reactions: F9Zoney and Razael

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm in an endless loop of serving Drew cupcakes. Is this the whole game? What is going on!? It's actually really funny I've just spent the last ten minutes picking out cupcakes for this guy... but now I'd like to move on.
Nevermind, it just ended. You might want to let the player know there will be 12 "customers" per shift as it seems like a bug since it's Drew every time.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i like the game, but does it get harder with an update?

in the last Version i played it was simpler to get her Sub, but now i don´t understand anymore…
is there a guide?
It got a little more complex. To help with this, I added the diary to guide you and the tutorial.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is there some type of, not per se, walkthrough- but a framework of sorts or nudges in the right direction? I remember playing this from the first version (back when the bathroom/hallway would cause the whole thing to freak out. :)

About 2-3 updates ago, it wouldn't take old saves and just kept erroring out left and right and kicking me back the intro screen and I couldn't make any progress- even with a clean install. I deleted the entire old folder and all of its contents, emptied the recycle bin, unzipped a new, fresh version, and when I started a new game- my old saves were still showing up and wreaking havoc on the game... I know I have to start over, but I don't/can't remember the choices that I made or what there outcomes were. :)
I think you're looking for the diary which is on the top row of icons.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Nevermind, it just ended. You might want to let the player know there will be 12 "customers" per shift as it seems like a bug since it's Drew every time.
As I add more characters, there will be more customers. Also, each render in the cafe takes about 12 hours. So for each new character I have to give up 2 days of render time. The UI for the cafe mini-game is still in my notebooks and I will have a x/12 icon when I finalise it.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I don't get it. How can I make her clean or do something?`
The diary shows:
General
Cafe
FuckBuddy

I wanted to make her devot like pet or slave, but didn't found anything regards this. Even telling her horror stories or insulting her doesn't help (and normally doesn't in RL :D).

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I don't get it. How can I make her clean or do something?`
The diary shows:
General
Cafe
FuckBuddy

I wanted to make her devot like pet or slave, but didn't found anything regards this. Even telling her horror stories or insulting her doesn't help (and normally doesn't in RL :D).
One path per play-through. I don't think it makes any sense that Sarah could be both your pet and your Slave simultaneously.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
So, if i get the fuck buddy route i cant get the servant? and how o i progress from waterfall 1, thanks.

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
Is this a new update i downloaded 0.06.07 the other day anything new should i delete mine and download this 1 or no

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Is this another game where the girl has an 18yr old face and the body of a 50yr old after 5 kids and 6 boob jobs or unlike most games does she have normal sized boobs?
It's not obvious from the OP pics and i really don't want to download yet another game with a cute character ruined by insane boobs

Reactions: WHUML and Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is this another game where the girl has an 18yr old face and the body of a 50yr old after 5 kids and 6 boob jobs or unlike most games does she have normal sized boobs?
It's not obvious from the OP pics and i really don't want to download yet another game with a cute character ruined by insane boobs
Her breasts are normal in size. I share your opinion on huge breasts.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes